ITC Websites

He does. It's at the bottom of his posts on the left in blue. I just clicked on it and ...here, I'll make it easy for you.

Spartanburg, SC Auto, Home, and Business Insurance - Palmetto Choice Insurance Agency

Signatures don't show up when browsing on a mobile device...which of that's the case, he's not going to see much that's impressive. The way the mobile version is designed, it kind of looks like an app imo.

Oh, weird...I haven't changed my signature in over a year. Not sure why it would be different from one post to the next within this thread.

Signatures don't show up when browsing on a mobile device...which of that's the case, he's not going to see much that's impressive. The way the mobile version is designed, it kind of looks like an app imo.

Oh, weird...I haven't changed my signature in over a year. Not sure why it would be different from one post to the next within this thread.

Hadn't thought of that...that he was looking from his phone.

Yeah, mine looks different on a phone too.

Never thought about looking at the forum on my phone.

candlestick-1.jpg

I've had an ITC website for a few months. I signed up with them because I didn't want to try and build one myself that would end up looking unprofessional. I also expected to get a lot of good content from them - this was assured to me when I signed up. Unfortunately, I'm not happy at all with what I received. I have not even had the site go live as I have to change most of the "content" they gave me. It's obvious that they have little to no experience with content for Med Sups. Also very surprised at the many mistakes I caught as well...considering cancelling it and making the effort to go it alone.

I've had an ITC website for a few months. I signed up with them because I didn't want to try and build one myself that would end up looking unprofessional. I also expected to get a lot of good content from them - this was assured to me when I signed up. Unfortunately, I'm not happy at all with what I received. I have not even had the site go live as I have to change most of the "content" they gave me. It's obvious that they have little to no experience with content for Med Sups. Also very surprised at the many mistakes I caught as well...considering cancelling it and making the effort to go it alone.

This is the problem I have had with them I signed up with the Agency Buzz for emails and even paid extra to have them handle a lot did the social media and all that too, But I found most of their content was geared towards Life and under 65 health Not medsupp as much

Back