ITC Websites

Anyone have good recommendation for ITC to do website and seo?

I tried building my own Wordpress site with a video on YouTube. It looked ok, but I'm not good with technology. In 9 months I had 3 hits. 2 were from somebody wanting to do the SEO for me and the other one was from some gal wanting to do a "sex chat".

I've tried doing my own at Vista Print and Wix. Too hard for this old guy. Wix says it's so easy that your grandmother can do it...I guess I'm not as smart as my grandmother.

I cancelled the Wix during the free trial period last Friday. After comparing ITC and Agent Methods before I cancelled the Wix, I went with Agent Methods. They're basically the same price. They had me up and running the same day(ITC says it takes them 7-10 days).

They have templates and you do some of it yourself. I played with it last weekend, then Monday and Tuesday morning they did screen shares with me. They have pictures and content you can use. They also have all kinds of links. I've put most of my own pictures up and either replaced or changed most of the content. They're resizing some pictures I sent them Friday on one last page and Monday it's finished, except for my occasional tweaking. They say you should always add new content and not let it just set. They also said not to expect leads over night...it'll take months They provide the SEO.

They provide great service and are easy to work with. I'm very happy with them so far and would recommend them. Nothing against ITC, Agent Methods just appealed to me more. Agent Methods gives you a better look at their product online, to be able to look at what ITC has to offer you have to contact them 1st.

I would not recommend either ITC or Agent Methods. Look around this forum some on the many different reasons why. Main reason is that you dont actually own your website content. You own the domain name, but nothing else. Second reason is that Agent Methods pushes using canned content, which is a HUGE red flag for google and will get your site blacklisted from google search results. Ive found multiple sites from Agent Methods that were sandboxed by google search because of duplicate content. ITC is more reputable imo than Agent Methods because they do not push canned content like AM does. But you still dont own the site content.... which will be a HUGE issue down the road for you at some point and will only lead to increased costs in the future if you are serious about web marketing.

Their services are also more expensive over the long run. (assuming you plan to be in business 5 years from now)

You need to own your own hosting and content. Many web experts offer services that allow you to do that.

--------------------

If you want an insurance focused web expert who gives quality service, use Jeff Roots service through SellTermLife.com – Sell Term Life .
They can do websites other than just term life.

You own the hosting and site content and get expertise from someone that has made millions off of selling insurance online via websites. So not only do you get web experts with him, but you get info from a proven insurance sales expert. For the record, I do not currently use Jeff's service for my websites (I do it all myself), but I know guys who do and are very happy with it.

I tried building my own Wordpress site with a video on YouTube. It looked ok, but I'm not good with technology. In 9 months I had 3 hits. 2 were from somebody wanting to do the SEO for me and the other one was from some gal wanting to do a "sex chat".

I've tried doing my own at Vista Print and Wix. Too hard for this old guy. Wix says it's so easy that your grandmother can do it...I guess I'm not as smart as my grandmother.

I cancelled the Wix during the free trial period last Friday. After comparing ITC and Agent Methods before I cancelled the Wix, I went with Agent Methods. They're basically the same price. They had me up and running the same day(ITC says it takes them 7-10 days).

They have templates and you do some of it yourself. I played with it last weekend, then Monday and Tuesday morning they did screen shares with me. They have pictures and content you can use. They also have all kinds of links. I've put most of my own pictures up and either replaced or changed most of the content. They're resizing some pictures I sent them Friday on one last page and Monday it's finished, except for my occasional tweaking. They say you should always add new content and not let it just set. They also said not to expect leads over night...it'll take months They provide the SEO.

They provide great service and are easy to work with. I'm very happy with them so far and would recommend them. Nothing against ITC, Agent Methods just appealed to me more. Agent Methods gives you a better look at their product online, to be able to look at what ITC has to offer you have to contact them 1st.

I don't know if I believe much in SEO for lead's, I think most who are doing well In lead acquisition online are doing it through PPC or social media,

Last year I did website with ITC and I am very happy with site and I love their newsletter, I do think they are a lot more expensive than Agent methods though, I expected more from their email system as far as ease of use, For me to create, I will say though anything I asked them to create they do and do a lot of the content (at a cost) but they do it

I have looked at Agent methods recently because they have a decent package as far as setting up social media (with content and posting )and help with managing a PPC campaign at a reasonable rate, I am not opposed to having 2 sites, Only it does need their newsletter to make it work and I am not in love with their newsletter.

Last edited:
I would not recommend either ITC or Agent Methods. Look around this forum some on the many different reasons why. Main reason is that you dont actually own your website content. You own the domain name, but nothing else. Second reason is that Agent Methods pushes using canned content, which is a HUGE red flag for google and will get your site blacklisted from google search results. Ive found multiple sites from Agent Methods that were sandboxed by google search because of duplicate content. ITC is more reputable imo than Agent Methods because they do not push canned content like AM does. But you still dont own the site content.... which will be a HUGE issue down the road for you at some point and will only lead to increased costs in the future if you are serious about web marketing.

Their services are also more expensive over the long run. (assuming you plan to be in business 5 years from now)

You need to own your own hosting and content. Many web experts offer services that allow you to do that.

--------------------

If you want an insurance focused web expert who gives quality service, use Jeff Roots service through SellTermLife.com – Sell Term Life .

You own the hosting and site content and get expertise from someone that has made millions off of selling insurance online via websites. So not only do you get web experts with him, but you get info from a proven insurance sales expert. For the record, I do not currently use Jeff's service for my websites (I do it all myself), but I know guys who do and are very happy with it.

I've read that before when you said it about not owning it, and I verified that with them. They said they own the sight.

I've already removed most of their content, and will removing some more. I've transferred the content and pictures I used before to the site. At the moment, it's about 90% my content. AM even told me that original content will help with Google.They do have a lot of links(like to Medicare.gov for example) which is nice. Google doesn't penalize you for those do they?

If I ever want to move on, I'll take my domain name and content with me. I agree with what you're saying, but I'm technologically challenged, so at this time AM's a good fit for me at $69 a month.:yes:

--------------------

Interesting I just got his book.

I don't know if I believe much in SEO for lead's, I think most who are doing well In lead acquisition online are doing it through PPC or social media,

You would be incorrect. I know plenty of agents who are making $100k+ per year from just organic website leads. They key is that you need quality content and consistent postings.

----------

Interesting I just got his book.

Ive read his book recently and it was really good. He says the same thing in the book that I do about owning your own content and website and duplicate content.

You would be incorrect. I know plenty of agents who are making $100k+ per year from just organic website leads. They key is that you need quality content and consistent postings.

----------

Ive read his book recently and it was really good. He says the same thing in the book that I do about owning your own content and website and duplicate content.

Is there any way someone who is far from a natural writer learn to create quality content and consistent postings or at least find someone to hire to do that?

If I ever want to move on, I'll take my domain name and content with me. I agree with what you're saying, but I'm technologically challenged, so at this time AM's a good fit for me at $69 a month.:yes:

It sounds like you have planned pretty well for exiting that service.

Just to let you know, you can get someone to customize an existing wordpress theme for about a $500-$1500 one time fee (depending on how much you want done to it)
Hosting costs about $100-$300 per year. Domain name costs $10 per year.

That equals $51-$150 per month the first year. And $10-$26 per month in the years after.

It sounds like you have planned pretty well for exiting that service.

Just to let you know, you can get someone to customize an existing wordpress theme for about a $500-$1500 one time fee (depending on how much you want done to it)
Hosting costs about $100-$300 per year. Domain name costs $10 per year.

That equals $51-$150 per month the first year. And $10-$26 per month in the years after.

I was paying Host Gator $11.95 a month for hosting and about $45 extra a year for some type of extra security protection. I paid for 3 years on the domain name with Go Daddy.

Yeah, I spent a lot of time researching, typing out content and searching/buying pictures, so I made sure I saved all the content and everything before I cancelled Host Gator.

Back