ITC On Your Own?

I used ITC a few years ago to build my website. I then paid them almost $700 a month to completely manage my seo. I cannot remember the package name. I believe I went on for almost a year with absolutely no results. We could not figure out why. Eventually they cut my cost and we gave up. They did do a good job building the site and it is very easy to manage on the back end. I would not recommend them for the SEO side. Customer service was good and easy to deal with.

I used ITC a few years ago to build my website. I then paid them almost $700 a month to completely manage my seo. I cannot remember the package name. I believe I went on for almost a year with absolutely no results. We could not figure out why. Eventually they cut my cost and we gave up. They did do a good job building the site and it is very easy to manage on the back end. I would not recommend them for the SEO side. Customer service was good and easy to deal with.

InsureTexasNow,

Thank you for the feedback. We always strive to perform to the highest level of customer service with the products that we sell. Unfortunately, SEO is sometimes a different beast. You can have the greatest site, follow all of the search engine dos and don'ts, regularly provide fresh content and still not do well within the rankings as we often cannot control search engine ranking, competitor performance, or visitor behaviors.

What we can do is handle ourselves in a professional manner should our program not provide the same results for your agency that other agencies have received. This is where ITC's product offering sets itself apart from the rest, should you decide our higher end services are not for you, you can downgrade to a plan that offers just the website and our other marketing automation services.

Should you like to reach out me directly to discuss your experience with ITC and provide input on how we could improve our managed SEO services in the future, please contact me at (800) 383-3482.

Once more, thank you for the feedback and I hope our companies can work together again in the future.

Am I the only one who thinks following a template isn't "custom built"?

It's like buying a "custom built" restaurant called McBurger, selling the same stuff as McDonalds but it is custom built because we changed the colors and name, but not the menu at all?

rudy323,

Thank you for the response to this thread. Let me take a moment to explain. Our sites are not "templates". They are just as expansible as WordPress yet has features designed exclusively for the insurance agent market.

Then, why do we have a library of our designs to choose from?

99% of insurance agents we meet are not graphically inclined. If we gave them a clean slate and said tell us your dream site, they would have no idea where to start. All they would do is point us to sites that they like. That is what we are doing with our "library" designs. When you select a base design, this is just a starter. Then when you are on the phone with your website coordinator you can tell them that you like the colors from that site, the font on this site, the footer from the other design, and the images to look like that site you saw on the Internet. Then it is our job to put that together for you and make it custom.

For example this site http://www.hpbinsurance.com/ was based upon this design. Notice how they have similar element spots but they look nothing the same.

ZEmpirical-Template.jpg

Your Analogy

I love analogies. So let me pose my own. If an insurance website is a burger then I postulate that the web.com, godaddy.com, and hostgator.com are the McDonalds, Burger King, and Wendy's of the insurance industry. Sure you can get burgers (insurance websites), salads (food restaurant websites), shakes (dessert shop websites), and coffee (coffee shop websites) at all those places, however, we just want to focus on the burgers. Our burgers are more like the Twisted Root burger joint here in Dallas. Twisted Root focus on burgers and they make them extremely well. They have a whole team [in-house] of dedicated designers (cooks), coordinators (front line staff), support (runners). They have won awards. They put a unique spin directly on the burger...because in the end, just like insurance, they all come down to just being boring old burger until you make it something more.

Let me know the next time you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area I would love to chat with you, show you our designs, greet our team and of course, grab a burger.

Check out Twisted Root Burger Co. for the menu...
http://twistedrootburgerco.com/

Last edited:
Back