Keywords On Website Pages

Yeah, theres another guy on there that is ranked high too, 5 bucks for a keyword research printout, sorted showing which keywords have very low comp numbers that you can easily target, just search keyword research on there, sort by ranking.

I do my own but if you don't wanna buy that program, or learn to use keyword suggest on google or market sam, its hard to beat paying someone 5 bucks to do about 30 minutes worth of work for you.

Somarco I would recommend getting a program called Scrapebox. It has a keyword scraper that generates large keyword lists from your "root" keyword list. With 100 root keywords I am able to generate lists of 20-30k keywords if I leave it on for a few hours. From there you can choose which keywords to create content for and rank. Also if you want you can break the list up into 1,000 word lists and throw them into Market Samurai to see what kind of competition and search volume you should expect.

yep, scrapebox is da best for sure

Hate to sound skeptical, but what is the catch? What do you really get for $5?

Seems like a teaser.

Seems like a teaser.

make sure your looking at the right Fiverr vendor, some are selling cracked versions of Market Samurai.

Fiverr.com is a website where folks will do all manner of things for $5. It could be xrumer forum profile blasts, scrapebox blog comment blasts, article creation- etc..

Some vendors also do SEO and KW Research Reports. So, it may costs the vendor $100 for a product like Market Samurai, and he/she then offers $5 reports on Fiverr, get's 10-20-30 orders a day and makes a pretty penny.

Seems like a teaser.

For 5 dollars you get a printout from a 100$ program that took the guy 10-20 minutes to prepare.

However, if you dont plan on running 20 of those reports this year, and don't wanna learn how, its a great deal.

Fiverr is pretty cool. You aren't going to get satisfaction every time, but for five bucks you can risk bad service.

I've tried different people for different services and simply go back to the people who did a good job and don't go back to the ones that didn't.

Somarco I would recommend getting a program called Scrapebox. It has a keyword scraper that generates large keyword lists from your "root" keyword list. With 100 root keywords I am able to generate lists of 20-30k keywords if I leave it on for a few hours. From there you can choose which keywords to create content for and rank. Also if you want you can break the list up into 1,000 word lists and throw them into Market Samurai to see what kind of competition and search volume you should expect.

I agree. Scrapebox is also helpful. Just in case anyone of you wants to search keywords without using paid tools, other than Google keyword tool and other free keyword research tool, you can try to find targeted keywords from your competitors. Analyze your top competitor's pages, Meta tags, home pages, products and many more.

So assuming many people who are in the same line of work and targeting the same people, wouldn't they all be using the same 'key words' and doing the same thing as the advice I am seeing?

Sure there will be many who don't but in this day and age, I assume folks are much more savvy when it comes to getting ranked. The pages on Google are only so big and trying to get on page one can be like trying to bang the high school Prom Queen.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this whole thing. If thousands and thousands are trying to do the same thing or are doing the same thing, how does one stand out in a big crowd so to speak?

Can it be done without pay per clicks or expensive things like PCP which one must buy to get their site ranked in a world where guys are spending thousands of dollars and lots of time? :swoon:

So assuming many people who are in the same line of work and targeting the same people, wouldn't they all be using the same 'key words' and doing the same thing as the advice I am seeing?

Sure there will be many who don't but in this day and age, I assume folks are much more savvy when it comes to getting ranked. The pages on Google are only so big and trying to get on page one can be like trying to bang the high school Prom Queen.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this whole thing. If thousands and thousands are trying to do the same thing or are doing the same thing, how does one stand out in a big crowd so to speak?

Can it be done without pay per clicks or expensive things like PCP which one must buy to get their site ranked in a world where guys are spending thousands of dollars and lots of time? :swoon:

I agree on what you said and really like this, "If thousands and thousands are trying to do the same thing or are doing the same thing, how does one stand out in a big crowd so to speak?". This is a mind-opener for internet marketers. Try to make things that are unique and can make you stand out from others.

Back