Landing Page

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Working on a landing page for an ad campaign. Feedback appreciated.

Medicare Supplement Plan F - How Much Does it Cost?

I have never had a page this long before, but some of the things I have been reading say longer is better than shorter, but give the reader opportunities to cut to the chase (in this case, a quote)

Use bullet points, short paragraphs, short sentences and tell a story to help the reader identify with the message.

Use interesting pictures that enhance without distracting.

yea...thats all I need is readers....haha....I need them to run rates....bring them in with keyword....content to back up keyword...design landing page with the quote engine is the first thing they see......

I like it. It is a looong page. There are big spaces/gaps between some paragraphs that I would reduce.

Thanks for the feedback.

If readers just want a rate, they can get that and move on. If they want more info, it will hopefully satisfy them as well.

I can reduce the white space, and may make some changes. My thought was to keep people interested and scrolling past the white space to the next section.

You may want to consider putting a call to action button above the fold. Also, for the banner type CTA that you have to get a quote you may want to consider using contrasting or brighter colors to make it stand out a bit more.

All in all, it's a little long, but I think the copy is great and I like the general tone.

I think that you should use some sort of a header that really lets the person know they have hit a live webpage. Right now with the spacing and wide borders, it almost looks like a word document, not a legit webpage.

I think the content is good and your point about get a rate and move on or research a little and browse is very good.

Make the get a quote now option stand out more. Maybe at the top of the page as a call to action, but also in very visible text near or below, make another option of: I need to learn more or have questions? Something like that.

Excellent work though.

Back