Landing Page

mikeestate

Hi Friends,
Can anyone refer me a professional for landing page ?
stunning page with a Geo targeting goal for local market...
Thank You,

Try using unbounce.com You can design your own landing page without using code and split test A/B variants very easily. You can grab a coupon somewhere online and get it for $24 per month for 3 months with a 30 free trial. If that doesn't interest you then try elance.com for skilled designers/coders.

LeadPages.net is also good. They are a little pricier (Pro), particularly if you want to do A/B testing (a must). Also, their templates are mobile responsive, and I don't believe that Unbounce has mobile responsive designs, but understand they are coming. LeadPages also has a few extra "toys" for improving conversion that Unbounce doesn't have. It has been a while since I have looked at either, so best to just compare the two before deciding. But both are good and easy to use.

I've never heard of lead pages.net but if looks good. Unbounce looks a bit more user friendly and the support I've received from them has been great. I always appreciate a live chat feature.

Btw unbounce does have mobile templates. I personally don't think mobile sites are worth it. Most smartphones/tablets can display a standard site just fine and in most cases mobile sites take away features and don't look as good as the standard site.

Maybe its that leadpages has responsive templates, and unbounce has mobile only and desktop only templates. I remember speaking with Unbounce a couple of months ago and asking them if they had any responsive templates, and they said no, but there was some sort of work around. They also mentioned that people had been requesting responsive templates and they were in the works for this year. Anyway, both good platforms for building LPs

Hi Friends,
Can anyone refer me a professional for landing page ?
stunning page with a Geo targeting goal for local market...
Thank You,

I found the following link to moz.com to offer terrific advice on landing pages.

6 Essential PPC Landing Page Optimizations - Moz

I used a professional design firm for my website, and if I choose to do a landing page for PPC I will probably hire them again.

Try using unbounce.com You can design your own landing page without using code and split test A/B variants very easily. You can grab a coupon somewhere online and get it for $24 per month for 3 months with a 30 free trial. If that doesn't interest you then try elance.com for skilled designers/coders.

...Yep. Been using them for years.

When you've squeezed every % of conversion out of your Unbounce pages, then it's time to hire a developer.

That will never happen.

Stick to Unbounce. Easy to setup, drag and drop styling, unlimited split-testing options. I use it for at least 80% of my insurance LP's and UTM tracking is simple if you want to tie in with Analytics.

Back