Let's Argue About SEO, I Am Bored of Making Money

YouGotMyMoney

Guru
5000 Post Club
let's have a nice lively discussion, that involves everyone from Guru's, Wanna-Be's, and Folks who think they know what SEO is, but haven't got a clue....:1arghh:

Write fresh content that's relevant to your site and actually read-able to your audience - even funny, quirky, like you're writing for humans.

Properly title your blog posts to match long tail keyword phrases you want to target.

If you're into affiliate spam - who cares. Throw a site up and hammer it with all the black hat crap you want. It'll probably rank fast, get your cash out of it and run.

If you have a site you highly value, I wouldn't touch any of those techniques with a ten foot pole. Be patient. If you love to write and can write well, you're ahead of the game. Pay someone for solid keyword research. If you can't write or hate to write, basically you're screwed. Sorry.

How about that guy with the dmv.org site? Of course, he is not the dmv but Google must think he is. I imagine he gets quite a few clicks. Do you know the one I'm talking about? (Mark, that is)

And my word to the wise...Only take advice from people who know what they are talking about! If they are giving you website advice, they better have a track record of success in that field (and related fields).

If you have concerns about them....don't do business with them.

And yes...ole Mark does know his stuff.

Last edited:
How about that guy with the dmv.org site? Of course, he is not the dmv but Google must think he is. I imagine he gets quite a few clicks. Do you know the one I'm talking about? (Mark, that is)

And my word to the wise...Only take advice from people who know what they are talking about! If they are giving you website advice, they better have a track record of success in that field (and related fields).

If you have concerns about them....don't do business with rhythm.

And yes...ole Mark does know his stuff.

That dmv.org guy has to be filthy rich.

If you want to rank high then you have to make the most noise. Never stop advertising and making your website better. Not complicated, just takes time and money.

So tell me this, how do you check where you rank?

Didnt google change things, so if you do a search yourself you will rank high?

How do you know where you rank with other people?

Back