Looking for Feedback on My Website

PotentialFarmer

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi all.

I'm horrible in the SEO rankings, anyone got some theories as to why my santa barbara auto insurance isn't anywhere on the search engines. Also home owners, life insurance, commercial insurance but especially looking to be pulled up on first page of google for Santa Barbara Auto Insurance.
My site is pretty now and as for Santa Barbara Car Insurance companies its one of the pretty ones. Haha.

mlynchinsurance.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just checking to see if my new signature works to redirect to my Santa Barbara, CA Insurance page.

Last edited:
Re: Looking for Feedback on My Website.

How about changing the title and description on each page so they are not all the same? Then you will want to realize that this site is very new and has not even 1 backlink to it yet (the one you posted doesn't count as this site is bb not html). No search engine even knows this exists yet and most likely wouldn't even care if it did until it get some votes from other websites in the form of one way incoming links. There are at least 100 other things that should be addressed including the url's which are not very seo friendly.
But I do like the site itself and it is pretty well done in terms of design. I wish you alot of luck but don't envy the work ahead of you if you wish to start getting traffic.

Michigan Health Insurance Quote | Individual Health Insurance

From time to time, check your site's spiderability too.
And then level up the SEO juice.

How about Changing your Title Tags to something someone is Searching for?

The term Santa Barbara Auto Insurance shows no relevant searches. Get all the links you want, Will not matter.

Google only cares about what people are searching for. If your not targeting the correct phrases, I dont care if your site is 8 years old and has 10000 links.

Worry about "Building Authority" once you target the correct phrases and structure you unique content around these phrases.

Dont make the mistake as most do on here and think Links are the answer. Farthest thing from the actual Truth.

What is level up the SEO juice. ????? Thats a new one for me

Last edited:

I like it. Easy to find what you need, and decent info about the company.

I need to spend some time today getting more copy up on my website.

If you are looking for some calculators we have a bunch of free ones you can grab for your websites.

Just PM me and I'll send over the links.

Link building will surely help you maintain the site on the top. Just go for the high PR sites in your niche and start building quality links from there.

#1 Download webceo at SEO Software by Web CEO :: Search Engine Optimization Software / Complete SEO Toolkit for Website Optimization, Promotion and Maintenance and follow its recommendations. Go through the free seo course. Make sure you get the free version.

#2 Interlink your site. Example on your first page you have auto insurance make it link to your auto insurance section. and do that for other terms.

#3 Change your title. Title needs to be the main keywords you want to go after. Yours is to general.

#4 You are not using alt tags in your documents. Use alt tags in your images.

Spend more time doing keyword research. Use the free keyword tool at Free keyword suggestion tool for SEO, Adwords & blogging
and then take those keywords into google and find out your competition. Go after keywords that people buying insurance are looking for. Not what you think they are looking for.

Mike

Back