Looking For A New Website

nyc2phi

Guru
1000 Post Club
Hello,

I am currently going through a bit of a restructure for my agency. We are adding a DBA, getting a new logo, and also a new website after we have the new name.

I currently have a website setup through a company that specializes in insurance agency websites however I recently stumbled upon an agencies website that I really liked.

Annapolis Insurance Agency | Homeowners and Business Insurance

I was wondering if some one can point me in the right direction for getting a website just like this? Approximately how much would something like this cost?

Thanks!

Hello,

I am currently going through a bit of a restructure for my agency. We are adding a DBA, getting a new logo, and also a new website after we have the new name.

I currently have a website setup through a company that specializes in insurance agency websites however I recently stumbled upon an agencies website that I really liked.

I was wondering if some one can point me in the right direction for getting a website just like this? Approximately how much would something like this cost?

Thanks!

Here at ITC we can help you create a site that looks, feels, and works the way you want it.

Check us out at Insurance Websites, Templates & Designs

Let me know if there is anything I can answer
anwser for you.

That is a nice site however, let me encourage you to contact my developer and friend, Jeff Lunn, at jeff.lunn at nextstageweb.com .
He knows insurance websites inside and out, is very professional and is easy to work with.
From WP, to video, blogs, tags, he knows it all and I think he could make you exactly what you are looking for. Good luck.

We'd be happy to help you with your new site. Our websites are beautiful, responsive, and come with lots of extra features to help you generate leads such as our new social media management platform. You can see some samples, learn more about our insurance websites, and even sign up for a free trial at:

www.AgentMethods.com

It's free to get started, there are no setup fees, and no contracts or cancellation fees. Let me know if you have any questions.

Aaron

I wouldn't recommend ITC. I've had a terrible experience with using this company. I've dealt with a number of different people who all have lacked communication. I don't know if they realize I am a customer who is paying them for a service. I signed up in January, and it is still not setup correctly yet. We ran into some problems with importing some of my contacts. I got mad, and expressed my unhappiness after having multiple issues. I was told maybe it would be best if I just did it myself. How can I be expected to do it myself , when the project manager has struggled to get my setup done correctly? I did not appreciate that kind of response. There is clearly an issue with the system or the person setting my stuff up doesn't know what they are doing. Im still waiting on an answer a week later to why there are still issues.

Hi

Researching different websites to see what you like is great. However before you go duplicating a website here are a few helpful suggestions

First make sure whoever does your site is a website developer, not a website designer. (yes there is a huge difference)

Next make sure that developer is there to serve you, and can accurately take your thoughts, ideas and vision and have them come to life on a site, rather than just duplicating or instilling their visions, ideas etc on you

Also make sure they design the site that fits all applications, Pc, Mac, smartphone etc

Your website developer should be accessible to you. After all there will challenges, and changes you want to make as a site is always evolving.

I have seen a lot of companies and salespeople make many costly mistakes with their sites mainly because they rush to get something out there.

A website is like a baby, give it time to grow, develop then nurture it.

Hope this helps

Hello,

Thanks!

Looks like your post got spammed up... but wordpress is where it's at. for the moment at least.

Personally if I was hiring a wordpress dev right now it would be https://gruffygoat.com/ (i'm in no way affiliated with him) just seen his work and have been very impressed.

Back