Medicare Supplement Quote Engine

I have now.

This is like a stupid MLM. Build your downline with agents looking for a free site.

This is another David *** BS deal. Didn't someone recently post that he died in a motorcycle accident?

He was heavily involved in AIM. Numerous complaints and legal actions. Now this crap.

If he died how is he active on Facebook?

What he does is searches for his name in google and on every forum where his name is mentioned he just writes about his death so as to keep him away from this new spam and ***.org scam which is on the way.

Even worse I used to work for him in 2008 but he still uses my name to spam.

Last edited:
I got a chuckle from their logo; *** since 1931. Kinda reminds me a comedy site I once saw "Best comedy site - on the internet since 1955."

I should call my sister and tell her to change her tagline to "web design since 1962"

I get the *** emails as well and you are right atypically they don't have an opt out; I have the ability to provide a consumer facing medd supp quote engine that would integrate into your site feel free to take a look at my site and see if it is what you are looking for from a MS quoting standpoint.

We have been approached by them too (***). The name for us was David Gordon. Same guy? Yells on the phone, huge email he sent to us in large font with various misspellings. National Association of Accredited Insurance Professionals. Hmm.

I may be wrong here, but ... spider-sense ringing strongly. This seems exactly like the type of company I have done well to avoid in the past.

If anyone has good experiences with this company, and I'm being unfair here, let me know. Thanks.

If he died how is he active on Facebook?

What he does is searches for his name in google and on every forum where his name is mentioned he just writes about his death so as to keep him away from this new spam and ***.org scam which is on the way.

Even worse I used to work for him in 2008 but he still uses my name to spam.

Is this your secret to success.?. It is over your name...

Giving Lead to Agents is the Secret of our Success

:1baffled:

I get the *** emails as well and you are right atypically they don't have an opt out; I have the ability to provide a consumer facing medd supp quote engine that would integrate into your site feel free to take a look at my site and see if it is what you are looking for from a MS quoting standpoint.

Did you get the email about Medicare Part D at the Walgreens starting Oct 15, 2012? I'm interested but I am not sure if I should even be involved with this company. Sounds pretty shady.:1confused:

Is this your secret to success.?. It is over your name...

:1baffled:

My grandfather was a Teacher. Its just a made up story and that to on my name. This guy is mad criminal.

I want to request everyone here who is reading this Please when ever you get a spam from David/*** forward it to [email protected] also please forward your old spam emails if you have any to them.

To know about him visit naaiporg-scam.blogspot.com

Back