Medicare Supplement Quote Engine

Anyone use a Medicare Supplement quote engine with US Agent Group that can be integrated into your website? Have received a couple of e-mails from these guys over the past few months and was trying to decide if it would be of value. $24.95 a month and they claim they will add the companies you represent in their system. Their demo only shows zip code quotes for Texas and Oklahoma.
U S Agent Group - Home

How do I get off the *** mailing list? I get a couple of emails each week, always from someone different.

somarco said:
How do I get off the *** mailing list? I get a couple of emails each week, always from someone different.

There should be an opt out link or they are violating the CAN-Spam law.

Today's arrival . . .

Dear #name#,

An unbelievable offer for insurance agents:

The National Association of Accredited Insurance Professionals (***) offers a free website with an embedded Medicare supplement quote engine for insurance agents. You can add pages and edit pages to the site yourself.

Visit their site and you will see the link to a dedicated agents’ page, where you will get a free website with embedded Medicare supplement quote engine. The direct link is at ***.org/agents.

No one is doing this anywhere. The quote engine has all the major insurers that you know of (you can even hide the quote engine if you don't sell Med-sup). At the daily conference they promise that the site/quote engine will be always be free. I hope that you will benefit from this offer.

Sincerely,

James Astell

Licensed Insurance Agent in Florida

P.s. I am writing to you because I know you are an agent that could use a free site that includes a free quote engine. I specialize in Medicaid planning; send me referrals to thank me.

No opt out link

[email protected]

Back