Need Contributors for Website

Free listing for your agency for life? Would that be sufficient?

No.....most of us have our own web sites that we have to post original content for traffic and leads....and if your site does not have a quote engine...then you are wasting your time.....most people that are looking for rates only read about the first and second paragraph .......and it takes 500 to 1000 words to rank for a search term......

sorry_charlie__by_isabellaprice-d6q5iy8.png

----------

But my name's not Craig.:huh:

Just talked to the OP.....now I think I know why the forum name......

No.....most of us have our own web sites that we have to post original content for traffic and leads....and if your site does not have a quote engine...then you are wasting your time.....most people that are looking for rates only read about the first and second paragraph .......and it takes 500 to 1000 words to rank for a search term......

sorry_charlie__by_isabellaprice-d6q5iy8.png

----------

Just talked to the OP.....now I think I know why the forum name......

Taking out Ritter? Don't leave us hanging like that.:err:

Clearly a miscommunication on my end. I'm not looking for articles. In fact, my site has very little to do with the content you all hold so dear.

I was simply looking for things that would help consumers before they buy. Not advice -- more of a checklist of items that they should have in hand BEFORE they even pick up the phone to call you.

I specialize in luxury and coastal properties in Florida. Some things that make my life easier are when a consumer:

• [/
  • has actually made an offer on a property and has a green-light for funding (calling me with 5 different potential purchases is not an option :no:
  • has their inspection reports (in hand)
  • has some idea of how they'll use the home
  • has some idea of how they'll deed the home
    LIST]
    ...and so on and so forth.

This is just an example, which I'm sure varies between states and lines of business. Maybe only P&C is this way??

And thank you, Scott, for backing me on this.

I am not the enemy ;)

Back