Need Contributors for Website

thenextcraig

Hey guys!

I'm new here, so plz go easy on me ;)

Would any of you be interested in contributing to my website? This is not an advertisement - don't worry.

I am trying to write up a "before you buy" section for consumers; something to ensure they have their ducks in a row before contacting an agency.

For instance: "if you have a home older than 2002, a wind mitigation inspection is recommended before quoting. Homes over 30 years old may require a 4-point inspection."

This offer is open to all agents in all lines of business. Would really like to get 1 or more per state if possible.

If you are interested, THANKS! You're awesome! You can submit a few ways: in this thread then I'll just copy/paste, via PM, or through the website directly. You must PM me for the link - I don't want to get kicked out of here.

Please include the state in which you practice and the types of insurance you specialize in. You can also include your real name and/or agency name if you want it listed on the site. This is not required.

THANK YOU!!!

Hey guys!

I'm new here, so plz go easy on me ;)

Would any of you be interested in contributing to my website? This is not an advertisement - don't worry.

I am trying to write up a "before you buy" section for consumers; something to ensure they have their ducks in a row before contacting an agency.

For instance: "if you have a home older than 2002, a wind mitigation inspection is recommended before quoting. Homes over 30 years old may require a 4-point inspection."

This offer is open to all agents in all lines of business. Would really like to get 1 or more per state if possible.

If you are interested, THANKS! You're awesome! You can submit a few ways: in this thread then I'll just copy/paste, via PM, or through the website directly. You must PM me for the link - I don't want to get kicked out of here.

Please include the state in which you practice and the types of insurance you specialize in. You can also include your real name and/or agency name if you want it listed on the site. This is not required.

THANK YOU!!!

and what exactly is in it for us......

Oh...

I haven't considered rewards.

I guess I just thought we were in the customer service business and would want people to be prepared before they call our offices.

Back