Need a Volunteer - Let Me Take You To The Top of Google

Bryan

Hey Everyone,

My name is Bryan Gray and I've been an internet marketer since 2002. For the last 6 years or so I've been working with local businesses, specifically insurance agents/agencies. I focus on agency growth using various online and offline marketing channels. My specialty is dominating a local market in the search engines. I build clients a stellar online reputation along with top Google local and global search results for market terms.

I'm a bit of a control freak and don't like to outsource too much of my work so I have limited ability to scale. I can't take on any more regular clients so I've decided to create a step by step training course specifically for insurance pros detailing exactly how to build a reputation and dominate the search engines for their territory.

In my opinion the course alone needs a live case study to help demonstrate the concepts and as proof that the methods I teach are the real deal.

....so I am going to create an over the shoulder video series that journals me taking a agent/agency to the top of a local market from scratch. I will start by registering a new domain name and go through everything involved.

In order to do this I need to find a new(ish) agent that fits the following criteria:

• No real search engine exposure currently
  • Captive or Ind (either is OK)
  • Ideal candidate sells P&C, Life, Health and financial products
  • Can have a website but I will be building a new one from scratch
  • Preferrably little to no use of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ currently
  • Preferrably no Google+ Local or Google Local Pages Listing
  • Preferrably in a market 80k to 1M+

Basically I want to take someone who is no where in the search engines and create everything. I will record all of this so people watching will know what to do.

For anyone that is interested I will require some effort from you. This will include creating and managing some profiles as well as creating some of the website content so it can be in your voice. I will need regular availability and access to get this done in a timely manner.

I will register the domain name, pay for hosting, pay for any advertising that might be used, pay for any tools or scripts needed for the webiste and will create the website from scratch. I need to keep ownership of the website as long as the course is for sale. After that, I will transfer the domain and website and full ownership rights to the agent that takes part in the case study.

The agent will receive:
  • Full access to the training course and mastermind local marketing forum
  • Ongoing support from me for any marketing questions
  • A best in market online reputation
  • Top Google Local and Global rankings for market search terms
  • Multiple page 1 listings for top market search terms
  • Full ownership of the developed website once the course is no longer for sale
  • Lots of free leads (amount will vary based on size of market)

The offer is a WIN/WIN

I need a fresh case study to prove my course is the real deal.

In return, you will get what would typically be thousands of dollars in free internet marketing and development services along with tons of local exposure and a passive source of top notch leads. This will be a game changer for someone.

If you fit the profile I've laid out and are willing to get your hands dirty shoot me a PM. The process will take at least 2 months or more depending on the market and I'm ready to get going right now.

If you have read the entire post and have any specific questions please feel free to post them here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Bryan

Last edited:
This post has been approved by me, despite it being an offer. I have known Bryan for a long time and he is a straight shooter. Someone who fits this profile would be very lucky to jump on this.

Bryan, I fit the mold of what you're looking for... Please send me an email and I will tell you all about me... I am new to internet marketing and don't know where to [email protected]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I can't send PM yet due to lack of posts... This is another towards 20!

Last edited:
I will second Sam's endorsement.

Bryan Gray knows what he is doing & yes he is Insurance Lead Services.

I've known Bryan for quite a few years & I'm thinking this is a very good opportunity for an agent too!

I would suggest pcbinsurance. He has put a lot of time into building a nice site and would surely be a good test candidate.

Back