Need Your Opinion About an Insurance Blog

Look at the fees. They are constructed to make sure I don't sell anything!

I might sell some content later. Maybe or maybe not. Right now and for the future, my blog content is entirely free.

Again, if there is a perception I'm trying to sell something or I've otherwise violated the rules of engagement, I'll delete the post. That was not my intent.

If you charge a fee...you're selling something. Just admit it.

You can delete the post, but it's been quoted, so it'll still show.

Look at the fees. They are constructed to make sure I don't sell anything!

I might sell some content later. Maybe or maybe not. Right now and for the future, my blog content is entirely free.

Again, if there is a perception I'm trying to sell something or I've otherwise violated the rules of engagement, I'll delete the post. That was not my intent.

You do realize at this point he is just screwing with you, right?

I say this because I like your blog, it is very informative.

too much reply about avatar - waiting for more review about my site

I have a lot of traffic because I use Paid Traffic/Social in combination with Organic.

My first impression was the same as Aaron. Too busy and confusing.

Looks like you are mostly selling ad space for anything and everything.

There are a lot of things to like about the site once you get used to the short attention span information blocks. I would imagine you have a low bounce rate. Something there for almost anyone.

The WP template doesn't look familiar. Which one did you use?

I would love to know how you have promoted the site to secure so much traffic.

I promote my site with leadimpact.com and trafficvance.com in order to get a lot of targeting traffic.

I use my site to advertise insurance PPL/PPA campaign but for a week I am testing some PPC network(that's why so many ads on site)

I am using WordPress Banzai theme for this site

WHOA, that's alot of stuff!

The harshest piece of advice I have is the domain - what does insure zero mean? You need to interpret that for the consumer since it's a part of the brand.

I promote my site with leadimpact.com and trafficvance.com in order to get a lot of targeting traffic.

I use my site to advertise insurance PPL/PPA campaign but for a week I am testing some PPC network(that's why so many ads on site)

I am using WordPress Banzai theme for this site

Thanks for your reply and time spend on reviewing my site, I really appreciate your effort.
You give me a lot of advice and for sure I will implement them all to my site.

My site is new so currently, i am testing a lot of thing on it, that's why there are lot of ads/widgets but I will remove all useless items in the next weeks(after I will see what's work better)

Quote form based on ip, from right sidebar, is currently my main income source so definitely will not remove it.

I don use meta descriptions because my Seo plugin Yoast say that it's useless to use them, but if you say It's important I will definitely use them.

*I am using WordPress Banzai theme for this site

Meta descriptions help with ranking in an adjacent way. Meta descriptions are what people read on the search engines - that little snippet. Some sites have crappy ones, which don't speak specifically to people looking for things the site may talk about but you wouldn't know it reading the description and comparing which site to choose.
An optimized meta description invites larger clickthrough numbers which IS a ranking criteria i.e. increased engagement...

I have a blog (www.InsuranceCommentary.com) on a WordPress platform that uses meta tags. You have to try to think of what someone else searching for information on the topic you just blogged about would enter into a search engine and use words like that in your tags. The title also figures into your hits. Perhaps even more important is the number of other web sites that link to your web site or specific blog posts. Try to establish relationships with others who will promote your posts and do likewise.

It's custom, using a Wordpress platform. It was developed for me by Sissy Haner who manages Steve Anderson's web site. Check his site out at www.steveanderson.com, it's terrific. She is VERY affordable and a pleasure to work with. I linked her to some web sites I admired and gave her a list of the features I wanted and she quoted me a price I couldn't refuse. She can add ecommerce and other features I'm not using yet. For blogging, it's *** proof...it's very easy to add and edit blog posts. Sissy provides a brief but complete Word document with all the information you need to maintain your own site.

Thanks for the response.

I like your site better than Anderson's. Nothing wrong with his, just find yours visually appealing and intuitive layout.

I had custom sites before and always ended up with problems. Switched to templates 6 or 7 years ago and never looked back.

Back