New Domain Name - Medigap.us

Yeah pbn networks wont work in competitive insurance niches, competitors will out you...

You're right to say that competitors can out "you," but that's isn't universal. It's simply a matter of risk vs reward and the strategies one chooses to when ranking. To use such a definitive term as "wont" is 100% FALSE. Networks have worked, do work, and will continue to work. The key is whether or not a competitor can reverse engineer your strategies and how frequently you keep up with the latest SERP changes. More importantly, nobody should be afraid of what a competitor "can" do. Just focus on winning and getting leads. Adapt, improvise and overcome.

On a side note, I really enjoyed your comments in Glen's book.

Just helping out my "non techies" out there.

Google recently started to take action against private blog networks (PBNs). Basically, a private blog network is a gray hat/black hat tactic of using a set of sites under your control to implement links to other sites (your “money sites”).Oct 7, 2014

301 redirection to new domain will pass the link value so there will be no ranking loss due to this transformation. I think you should not sell the old domain for few $$.

301 redirection to new domain will pass the link value so there will be no ranking loss due to this transformation. I think you should not sell the old domain for few $$.

You only get so many 301 redirects before it starts to look spammy, which makes it even more important to do your research, especially on the backlink profiles. Use the wayback machine to find out if there was spam on it before. I see threads on other forums where blackhatters will pump and dump domains in niches with shitty toxic links, with 2 and 3 tiers backed up by spam, just to off-load on someone who later gets penalized. Borders on criminality...

Back