New Domain Name - Medigap.us

keith48

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Georgia
I just picked up the medigap.us domain name about three weeks ago. I am trying to decide whether to build it since my primary site is still pretty new (10 months old with <20 backlinks) or to turn around and try to sell it. I've had a couple of people say not to use it or it may not be worth much because it is a .US extension. But I know that .us sites can rank well. Also, it is one of the top keywords in my niche. I'm just wondering what the SEO experts think of it. Keep it or sell it?

I just picked up the medigap.us domain name about three weeks ago. I am trying to decide whether to build it since my primary site is still pretty new (10 months old with <20 backlinks) or to turn around and try to sell it. I've had a couple of people say not to use it or it may not be worth much because it is a .US extension. But I know that .us sites can rank well. Also, it is one of the top keywords in my niche. I'm just wondering what the SEO experts think of it. Keep it or sell it?

Are you asking more than $118.....

expertmedicare.com website worth and domain value is $ 118

I'd be interested in buying it when you go to sell if the price is reasonable. Most people way over-value their domain names.

Build up the domain and use it as a feeder site for 3-5 money sites. Don't waste your time trying to rank it without spreading some of that juice love.

Spend the money/resources to build up the site into the flagship (your main site)
website. Build another 3-7 websites and learn how to build/rent/borrow a network to provide support.

Damn, I still don't know what this means. :D

Back