New Paid SERP Box

G

Has anyone seen the new quote engine that they built into Google paid ads? It looks like its only for the paid ads but it basically allows you to have a get a quote box directly on the Google search results. I only see national companies with this but I was curious to see if anyone that does Adwords has seen or used this new feature and if it is available to anyone or only high profile companies?

Also any thoughts or oppinions?

cray_zps36ab3a1e.png

Google has been trying this since 2010. This would add another Ad Extension to allow a lead form. After a quick call to them today they said it is in Beta testing for clients with "significant" Adword spending. None of our clients (or ourselves) reach this level of spending.

I did reach out to a buddy of mine and he said he has a few clients that it is enabled for and he hinted that their yearly spend is greater than $500K.

If they opened it up to the masses, I think it would be a hot seller, however, everyone would want it and it would really muck up the results.

Last edited:
ITC to the rescue. Thanks for the info Laird. Looks like Google is really trying to muscle out anything that isn't Adwords....

Back