The New SEO

I'll give you my Forum special. $250 per month with Page 5 guarantee within 6 months. If you don't reach Page 5, I'll reduce the fee to $150 and we'll shoot for Page 7.

Thanks Ed. This is fair. I just sent money to you through Pay Pal.

Seriously, though. I am not very happy right now. And Google removed my rich snippets photo last week from my organic results. Just killing my CTR.

So, i guess it is not even worth interviewing SEO firms to see if someone can help?

I think you would be better served interviewing companies that can help you with PPC management, from landing page design to managing your PPC accounts with Google/Yahoo/Bing.

I think you would be better served interviewing companies that can help you with PPC management, from landing page design to managing your PPC accounts with Google/Yahoo/Bing.

Yes, I have been meaning to create a good landing page for 18 months. I will probably have to use the designers of my website for that.

What is a fair monthly price to pay for PPC management? And why wouldn't I just want to
do the PPC campaign myself?

Yes, I have been meaning to create a good landing page for 18 months. I will probably have to use the designers of my website for that.

What is a fair monthly price to pay for PPC management? And why wouldn't I just want to
do the PPC campaign myself?

I have no idea what a good PPC management company costs. You would want to use a 3rd party to manage, so u can focus on sales.

Yougotmoney...you are certainly right....SEO is MUCH harder in the insurance niche than it was say....even 6 months ago. I would not say it is dead for 99 percent of the insurance industry. I still have sites that have survived updates and rank well. I also have clients in the insurance industry that get plenty of leads and rank well. It just takes A LOT more patience. I also have personal sites that are ranking well. The big difference....I have changed the way I do things over the last 6 months and build sites with the long term in mind.

What google has done....they have made it hard for the small businessman to do seo. Most small businesses need leads yesterday and do not have the budget to stick things out. They have definitely clamped down on any kind of spam you might try. Anyways, just my two cents.

I have no idea what a good PPC management company costs. You would want to use a 3rd party to manage, so u can focus on sales.

I would imagine though I could just enter my keywords, organic search only, exact match, place my bids, type in negative keywords, and then go concentrate on sales?? Is PPC management that difficult? I would think either the landing page converts or it does not convert. I am not sure I need to pay some one big bucks to manage it. Maybe I am mistaken?

Back