The New SEO

For 99% of insurance niches, SEO is dead. I never thought Google could pull it off, from the biggest national terms to local geo kw's , the big G has made it impossible for experienced marketers and novices alike to rank for anything meaningful. 100% give the leg up to brands and domains with authority - even if they are not relevant.

Just do PPC.

Please don't take this as disrespect, but if SEO for 99% of insurance niches is dead, why are you "advertising" your SEO services on this insurance forum? Am I missing something other than that golden 1%?

I'm curious since I was prepared to invest in more SEO in 2014. Please elaborate if you can. Thanks.

Please don't take this as disrespect, but if SEO for 99% of insurance niches is dead, why are you "advertising" your SEO services on this insurance forum? Am I missing something other than that golden 1%?

I'm curious since I was prepared to invest in more SEO in 2014. Please elaborate if you can. Thanks.

Advertising Seo services? no, that's just an old affiliate link for a rank tracking service from quite a while ago.

For 99% of insurance niches, SEO is dead. I never thought Google could pull it off, from the biggest national terms to local geo kw's , the big G has made it impossible for experienced marketers and novices alike to rank for anything meaningful. 100% give the leg up to brands and domains with authority - even if they are not relevant.

Just do PPC.

The past 5 months for me have been brutal. I tried to react to the SEO changes that I experienced, and everything got worse.

I never thought I would want to do PPC, but I might need to put my energy into thinking about creating a great PPC landing page.

I hate to be cynical but if Google can show news content --crappy Forbes, WSJ articles----on all insurance search terms than I guess they force you to pay to play.

Yeah, there is the odd "lucky" ranking I'll obtain in Google, but I've spent thousands trying to get the same success in Google since the updates last spring, G has literally shut down the Insurance market.

Latest posts

Back