New Website Or No New Website...

I agree with much of the advice submitted here. We would usually combine these tactics to maximize the effect. If you have the energy to expend, both new dedicated sites per LOB and the use of multiple landing pages tied to good SEO and analytics practices should help.

I agree with much of the advice submitted here. We would usually combine these tactics to maximize the effect. If you have the energy to expend, both new dedicated sites per LOB and the use of multiple landing pages tied to good SEO and analytics practices should help.

Hmmm... from 2010.

Me thinks we have a new SEO vendor in incubation here. What is it? 20 posts before a sig is allowed?

Over the past few years we've had a plethora of SEO guys blow through here. Are any of them still around? Miller, Pengra, Arron, come to mind. I believe Miller is here but I'm not sure he still does the SEO biz anymore.

With some exceptions, I believe that SEO is the new "PPL" around here. Everyone seems to be hawking it, and more than a few will invest big dollars in it, when more often than not, it is money poorly spent.

We tell our clients to put up a nice website, fill it with compelling content and to call or write everyone they know, ever met, or want to know to visit their website and give their opinions... and then follow them.

The only SEO that I know that actually works most of the time is clicks. The more times a site is hit the better Google "scores it." (They have algorithms to eliminate "robo-hits" and similar strategies, as does Amazon.)

Getting people to see your website is about effective as getting people to see your bustop adv., or the adv. in a newspaper. You get lots of eyeballs, but how many sales?

If you believe that SEO is worth what it cost you, then by all means pay the price. Do let us know how you do. We've had lots of clients "burned" by over-promising SEO hucksters, but maybe your experience will be different with those on this board who practice this (witch)craft. I hope so.

Just remember the old saying: Once you learn that the truth will set you free, find out how much it will set you back! :yes:

Al
499WordPressDesign.com

Yes, the SEO guys come and go..But the King still stands.

My SEO services continue to help an astonishingly few members here on the Forum.

If you need SEO, talk to me baby.

My fees are flexible but non-negotiable. $699 per month for three months.

I'll get your website a Top-10 (page) ranking in 12 months or some of your money back (minus fees). Don't let an amateur ruin your website. Let me take care of it for you.

Contact me.

Yes, the SEO guys come and go..But the King still stands.

My SEO services continue to help an astonishingly few members here on the Forum.

If you need SEO, talk to me baby.

My fees are flexible but non-negotiable. $699 per month for three months.

I'll get your website a Top-10 (page) ranking in 12 months or some of your money back (minus fees). Don't let an amateur ruin your website. Let me take care of it for you.

Contact me.

I was skeptical at first, but it worked out well. I rank in the top 10 pages of Yahoo and Bing for highly competitive longtail search terms because of Chumps. At first I didn't believe him when he said we should do forum profile links and mass blog commenting on sites with at least 400 OBL, but the results speak for themselves. All you jokers using high PR backlinks with targeted blog comments and news releases are wasting your money. Why get high PR backlinks from authority sites and write quality content that's updated frequently when you can just spam the living daylights out of a landing page with PLR content and make the top 100 results of yahoo and bing. I'm ahead of thousands of websites!

Thanks for the kind words Josh. Although I realize you never thought you would rank at the top of the list for "swimming pools in Bangladesh," it's just another bonus that even I couldn't predict.

Hey...They buy lists there don't they?

I am curious whatever worked out, having the website on the same or different site, I think a new site but have a link to old site somewhere but that was just my guess, looks like it was a long time ago

Back