New Website, Opinions Needed!

I just received my new site and I really enjoy the look of it. I have been visiting this site for several months now and I realize that just looks do not do much good. I am wanting to get into SEO and have a very limited budget. Please take a look and share your opinions. I can not insert a link because this is my first post. insuretexasnow.com is the address. All opinions greatly appreciated. Oh and almost all of the content is going to be changed. It is just filler until I can get other things written. Please pay little attention to it. I am more concerned with construction and having the basics down before diving into SEO.

Thank you very much

I just received my new site and I really enjoy the look of it. I have been visiting this site for several months now and I realize that just looks do not do much good. I am wanting to get into SEO and have a very limited budget. Please take a look and share your opinions. I can not insert a link because this is my first post. insuretexasnow.com is the address. All opinions greatly appreciated. Oh and almost all of the content is going to be changed. It is just filler until I can get other things written. Please pay little attention to it. I am more concerned with construction and having the basics down before diving into SEO.

Thank you very much

Site looks nice, Code is very bulky, and honestly lose the talking person, its very annoying to customers. Only have it play when they want to hear it.

Site looks nice, Code is very bulky, and honestly lose the talking person, its very annoying to customers. Only have it play when they want to hear it.

Im glad you decided to comment, You seem to be the most respected website person on here. Any other suggestions? Is the site being a little bulky going to harm me when I begin to do SEO? Are you available for SEO? Trying to make desicions about moving forward with my SEO now.

NO HE IS NOT.. leave hiom the fuk alone... you are in texas.. i hope you sink...lol

How about P&C help? That won't get in your way. I don't think you need to worry I've called twice in the past and left that post with no response. I believe I can safely assume he is not interested.

Are there any other great SEO guys on here? I have heard Val mentioned often. How do I contact these guys?

Oh and best wishes to you as well.

How about P&C help? That won't get in your way. I don't think you need to worry I've called twice in the past and left that post with no response. I believe I can safely assume he is not interested.

Are there any other great SEO guys on here? I have heard Val mentioned often. How do I contact these guys?

Oh and best wishes to you as well.

Peeler is just protecting his site, Correct I wont optimize another Texas Health Site, but P&C I have available. I apoligize never got your message or post. Let me know if I can help :)

yea...but he is also promoting health and LIFE on his site.....

Peeler is just protecting his site, Correct I wont optimize another Texas Health Site, but P&C I have available. I apoligize never got your message or post. Let me know if I can help :)

Yeppers, I saw that.....

Now how do you expect Dave to only help 2 people in the giant state of Texas. I am just looking for a little P&C help. I think he should at least be able to speak with me about it.

Dave do I contact you?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry, How do I contact you? The phone number I have may be wrong.

Last edited:
Can start by submitting your URL to all the major search engines (i.e - Google - Add your URL to Google)

Think the bulky comment might relate to the amount of java script you have on some of your sub-pages along with styles that should be dropped into a style sheet (css). Index page seemed fairly clean.

Don't expect miracles in the first few days, let alone months. Any SEO expert should give you a disclaimer that both natural and paid placement take time (besides ppc) to reach the first page.

Back