New Website

We can handle the SEO (search engine optimization) for you too if you'd like. (the proof is in the pudding, my agency's website rbimemphis.c om ranks at the top of google when ppl search for the keywords I target.)

How long will it take you to get to the top of google ?

Are you going to be faster than others for some reason ?

Most I have talked to, including one on here, says it can take a year, and even then no guarantee. The only guarantee is that they want you to continue to pay them.

How long will it take you to get to the top of google ?

Are you going to be faster than others for some reason ?

Most I have talked to, including one on here, says it can take a year, and even then no guarantee. The only guarantee is that they want you to continue to pay them.

I don't know what other people do so I can't answer that. We're very thorough though which probably helps us out a lot. It all depends on the keywords you're wanting to rank high on. If there's a lot of competition with the keywords you want to target, it's going to take longer and cost more money to rank high.

The goal is to be creative. A good seo firm will find things that people are seaching for in your area that there isn't a lot of competition for (there are many tools to do this, the most popular being google adwords). For example, in my area, (I own a P & C insurance agency) "best home and auto insurance memphis tn" gets googled about 320 times a month and there's little competition which means I can probably rank high in about 2 or 3 months without breaking the bank. A good seo firm will help you choose the right keywords so you aren't throwing away money. A good seo firm will start you off small, say 3 or 4 keywords (maybe $230 a month) and once you see it work, you can add more keywords. (a keyword can be 1 word like "insurance" or a lot of words like "best home and auto insurance Memphis TN...They should really start calling them keyphrase lol)

A lot of seo firms will guarantee that they can get you to the top. What they usually do is target things no one googles like "best and cheap home and auto insurance companies in Memphis, TN" and get you to the top. The only problem is that no one googles that keyword so it doesn't matter if you rank high or not since no ones searching for it. So what they're selling is a guaranteed piece of junk. There isn't a way to guarantee quality results in seo. It's like Chris Farley says in Tommy Boy, "If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I have spare time" :D

My SEO services deliver...and that's a promise.

Our June special guarantees that four key phrases will rank on Page 4 or 5 within 6-9 months. We will also provide two bonus "Google-busters" that won't even show up on the first 10 pages so nobody else will be trying to rank for them.

The cost? Just $75 per month for the first 12 months. Then, we waive the fee in its entirety (YOU DID NOT READ THAT WRONG) and simply add a $45 monthly hosting fee.

Results are guaranteed 100% or you can request a full refund. Also, if after 3 months you are not satisfied, we will waive 50% of the $500 cancellation fee.

Shoemaker SEO Services
Baltimore, MD.
Service Since 1975

This one made me laugh.

I thought he was joking. I didn't know people paid to be on page 4 or 5. It's a perfect example of staying away from people offering guarantees in SEO like I mentioned in a prior post.

How is it guaranteed if the clients still has to pay something to cancel? I thought a guarantee worked the opposite where it's guaranteed and the clients get their money back if it doesn't work. His guarantee works where if you're not satisfied with no one being able to find you on page 4 or 5, then he's guaranteed to get paid.:D

Don't make light of the SEO prowess of Shoemaker SEO Svs. He guarantees me page 4 or 5 and I could only get to page 8-9 myself. If I ever need to cancel (which I won't since I've been satisfied for years), he will give me a 50% discount on what I owe him on the back end. Services like yours probably want that money at the front end.

It's a fact (I think) that 87% of Google searchers go all the way to page 5....so they are looking at my Company last, which is really best since my offer and Company is the freshest one they will see.

I thought he was joking. I didn't know people paid to be on page 4 or 5. It's a perfect example of staying away from people offering guarantees in SEO like I mentioned in a prior post.

How is it guaranteed if the clients still has to pay something to cancel? I thought a guarantee worked the opposite where it's guaranteed and the clients get their money back if it doesn't work. His guarantee works where if you're not satisfied with no one being able to find you on page 4 or 5, then he's guaranteed to get paid.:D

Don't knock the service bro, he's the best out there. Trust me, you won't need to cancel.

If page 4 or 5 is ok, I guess I am different. I have never searched to that page in my life, and I asked a few others the same, and I received the same response, nope!!! So I guess my question is how many really search that far, seriously?

All my friends tell me they go to page 4 or 5. These are the people who are looking for what I'm selling. Everyone (except you apparently) knows the people on the front pages are just lead aggregators and you have to dig deeper into the Google to find the service you desire.

I used to go all the way to page 7 when looking for services (since that's a lucky number). I've since scaled back to page 5 so I know it's the sweet spot.

Back