New Website, what Cha Think?

Yeah I've noticed a bunch of grammar mistakes also. Luckily my aunt is an English/grammar expert. I'll have her look it over with me :)
Thank you!

Amber

On my Macbook when I clicked on the link my entire screen was just the large stock photos and links at the top. I had to scroll down to see the home page links and info. I'd make those stock photos apart of the info and not just huge pictures blocking the info I'm trying to get at unless you are a part time photographer.

First of let me say... site load times are excellent for me in NY. That is a big thing I noticed with our website faster load times = more conversions.

I would suggest you put some sort of text on your large image sliders. The images are fine.. stock or not, but you are an insurance agency and those photos don't really show that. Just my two cents.

First of let me say... site load times are excellent for me in NY. That is a big thing I noticed with our website faster load times = more conversions. I would suggest you put some sort of text on your large image sliders. The images are fine.. stock or not, but you are an insurance agency and those photos don't really show that. Just my two cents.

Good idea, I thought about doing that, just haven't got around to it yet. But will do! Thanks.

Amber

Agree - good start. I like that you have your actual contact info - email address and direct phone numbers. I get annoyed by sites where I want to contact someone specifically, but am only given the option of an 800# or an email address that starts with "info@..."
Definitely clean up the typos, but like the overall design/feel.

OK...I'll toss in my 2 cents. I like the menu system. But the one thing that I noticed is in the "Existing Customers" box. With regard to the 4 items of text (within the arrows) you should either center the text within each of their dark green areas, or add a space to the left of each text line.

Hey...I should get a penny change back.

It's really clean, I like it. Love the name too!

Just a couple of things I noticed:

1)You don't show you do "Business' " on the Products Page (maybe it's by choice)

2) On the "About" page, maybe you want to show the list of companies, like you do on the "Get A Quote" page? Expect I would display 3 or 4 company logos on the slide show but have it scroll one at time.

3) Facebook link not connected to you FB page.

I realize your still not completed, just some thoughts.

Overall I like it :)
So here is my take:
1: What do you want you site to do? It certainly does not differentiate you although it is pretty
2: The About Page is filled with platitudes but does not tell why I should choose you over all the agents who are independent, provide quality protection, great and prompt service etc
3: No where do you talk about any real solutions beyond offering products

In my opinion this is just another pretty brochure website
Sorry if I sound harsh but I hope these thoughts are helpful in rethinking the goals of your website

So here is my take:
1: What do you want you site to do? It certainly does not differentiate you although it is pretty
2: The About Page is filled with platitudes but does not tell why I should choose you over all the agents who are independent, provide quality protection, great and prompt service etc
3: No where do you talk about any real solutions beyond offering products

In my opinion this is just another pretty brochure website
Sorry if I sound harsh but I hope these thoughts are helpful in rethinking the goals of your website

Back