New Website, what Cha Think?

At first glance, overall---pretty nice. I only spent 30 seconds there and the thing that I noticed the most was how fast the pictures changed. I would change that as it's way too fast in my opinion.

It's really clean, I like it. Love the name too!

Just a couple of things I noticed:

1)You don't show you do "Business' " on the Products Page (maybe it's by choice)

2) On the "About" page, maybe you want to show the list of companies, like you do on the "Get A Quote" page? Expect I would display 3 or 4 company logos on the slide show but have it scroll one at time.

3) Facebook link not connected to you FB page.

I realize your still not completed, just some thoughts.

Overall I like it :)

Last edited:
Grade of B-. Good start. I'm not a fan of stock photos and have slowly been replacing them. But admittedly, I still have plenty left.

Watch the over-saturation of specific words. For instance, under the Health insurance tab, the word "health" is mentioned NINE times in the first nine lines. Not nine sentences, but lines. Use "medical" on a few and get rid of others.

Guinn Insurance Services
Ocala, Florida
Service since 1953

Grade of B-. Good start. I'm not a fan of stock photos and have slowly been replacing them. But admittedly, I still have plenty left.

Watch the over-saturation of specific words. For instance, under the Health insurance tab, the word "health" is mentioned NINE times in the first nine lines. Not nine sentences, but lines. Use "medical" on a few and get rid of others.

Guinn Insurance Services
Ocala, Florida
Service since 1953

I fixed the over use of the word health! wow there was a lot, lol.
What do you use in place of the stock photos now,,,is it a program you pay for?

I use Google Advanced Image Search but only for commercially approved photos that are checked out. Also...There are many photos from various sources that don't look "stock" although they really are.

Guinn Insurance Services
Ocala, Florida
Service since 1953

Looks really good! I would have a good copy editor give the whole site a once-over. I noticed a few text errors on your homepage ("At Bently Insurance Group we have hundreds of products to fit everyones needs"...should be "everyone's"; "Affordable Healthcare Act" instead of "Affordable Care Act," etc.). Other than that, it's clean and easily navigable, which is great.

I fixed the over use of the word health! wow there was a lot, lol.
What do you use in place of the stock photos now,,,is it a program you pay for?

I noticed a lot of grammatical and spelling mistakes. You might want to get someone in your family or a friend to look it over and correct it before "going live".

Back