Norvax Leads

Cheech

Expert
Have a website through Norvax with the quote engine.

I am located in Massachusetts, but also I am licensed in Ohio, Nc, and Virginia, so I can sell online.

As a test run on my own website through Norvax I put in my own info- address, phone etc. After putting my info in I was contacted by another Massachustees health agent asking if I wanted insurance. The lead was generated on my own website that I pay money for.

The agent told me he paid $8 for the lead.

Is this normal if you have a website through Norvax?

Norvax using my website to sell leads?

I have attempted to call Norvax but havent heard back.

Re: Norvax Leads?

I have heard this 20 times and have never seen one claim investigated and the result was Norvax is selling leads from your quote engine.

I run a good volume through the quote engine, one would think I would have caught this by now.

Prove me wrong and post what Norvax says I just can't imagine this being the case.

They responded via e-mail that I am part of an Affiliate program- anyone that goes on my website in a state that i am not licensed in- will be sent out as a lead to another agent.

Problem was I was licensed in that state- but no Norvax carriers in that state are a part of the quote engine.

I called back and asked if I could be taken off the affliliate program, also sent an e-mail, havent heard back yet.

I believe you have to either have a carrier active in that state, or turn off the affiliate program. Otherwise, we'll distribute the lead to a paying lead buyer of ours, and deposit a credit directly into your bank account. I believe we pay somewhere between $3 and $4 a lead.

The affiliate program is outlined in your contract, and should be a huge positive, if you plan on driving traffic to the site. Many clients pay their monthly bill from this feature.

But if you think this could affect your business in a negative way at all, just have our team turn it off. No big deal.

I believe you have to either have a carrier active in that state, or turn off the affiliate program. Otherwise, we'll distribute the lead to a paying lead buyer of ours, and deposit a credit directly into your bank account. I believe we pay somewhere between $3 and $4 a lead.

The affiliate program is outlined in your contract, and should be a huge positive, if you plan on driving traffic to the site. Many clients pay their monthly bill from this feature.

But if you think this could affect your business in a negative way at all, just have our team turn it off. No big deal.

Yep. This is in the contract. I see it as a perk since I'm only selling in TX. If someone stumbles across my site from out-of-state, I make a little.

There is no reason that you should buy health leads in Mass unless you want to compete with Mega/Mid West agents along with the Connector.

Have a website through Norvax with the quote engine.

I am located in Massachusetts, but also I am licensed in Ohio, Nc, and Virginia, so I can sell online.

As a test run on my own website through Norvax I put in my own info- address, phone etc. After putting my info in I was contacted by another Massachustees health agent asking if I wanted insurance. The lead was generated on my own website that I pay money for.

The agent told me he paid $8 for the lead.

Is this normal if you have a website through Norvax?

Norvax using my website to sell leads?

I have attempted to call Norvax but havent heard back.

So... did you get your $3-4 commish from this "test"?
:skeptical:

Hi guys,

I'm tired myself of the affiliate issue being confusing for agents - can't tell you how many agents haven't understood how it works, and then we're accused of stealing leads, etc. It's really our fault for not making it easier to understand.

I just added a section that broadly explains how it works and how to opt-out.

Again, if you're interested, it should be up in about 10 minutes or so.

It's not my best work, but at least we have SOMETHING that you can watch to get clarification.

As always, let me know if there are any other items floating around out there that we can address. Thanks!

Affiliate Program Explanation

There's a table of contents in the flash video - you can zoom right to the affiliate part.

Back