Norvax vs Quotit

I find insurint to be just as good as norvax, maybe even a little better. It takes it about 15 seconds to load all carriers, I can import leads from all my lead vendors directly into it and agencyiq. Between the 2 products I have 75 dollars a month to do my health/life/medicare lead tracking and autoresponders and to quote my health leads. The 2 issues I have with insurint is they don't show quotes for World, and they are missing some of my BCBST plans. If they'd fix those 2 things, I would love their system. I considered norvax initially, but a 400 dollar setup fee and 100 dollars a month seemed redicilious when compared to a 50 dollar setup and 45 dollars a month.

How much is agency IQ

Insurint is in OH and has the following carriers in this state:
  • Aetna
  • Anthem
  • Assurant
  • Celtic
  • Companion
  • Coventry
  • Golden Rule
  • Humana
  • Kaiser
  • MedMutual of OH
  • SummaCare
I noticed you used a (cough, cough) in your reply. I've never quoted Assurant yet so do not know what you are referring to.

By the way, I have used Quotit for about 4 years now and am very happy with it. Checked out Norvax several times and while it's great on the east coast, Quotit has it over them on the west coast where I am.

I'm about to make a decision to purchase a turnkey website either from Norvax or Quotit. (Health, Medicare, Life)

Most of the reviews date back to 2010, or earlier. The bottom line back then was Quotit did a better job in West Coast, and Norvax was the king in the East.

Now, three years later, has anything changed between the two? Which one is better recommended in my state of California?

Thanks

Cy

This is an old post. But if anyone knows anything like Quotit or Norvax out there that can share it. Both of these companies have gotten crazy expensive.

$25 a transaction on exchange. Last year we did close to 1,500 on exchange. If that happens while we are using any of these two system. You are talking about $32,000 hit, three months before commissions are paid if they are not returned on some technicality.

I simply can't afford the hit.

If you know of anything more realistic. Please let me know.

Thanks.:skeptical:

I just signed up with NORVAX and am having some issues setting up the program with the carriers and there system........ANY tips.......Norvax so far is no help............customer service is bad......I am using the GO HEALTH portal......to buy individual OFF exchange plans in NYS.....ANy help is welcomed

Back