Norvax vs Quotit

TheSalesWolf

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have used the NORVAX system for the past 3 years and have been fairly happy with it I have recentlly been training lots of agents that use the QUOTIT system. Now I'm extremely happy with Norvax.

Now I like Michael over at Quotit a lot, he's a great guy, but if new agents are trying to decide which to go with I'm going to tell you 100% to go with Norvax.

When you login to QUOTIT's sytem it actually has ONLINE ADVERTISEMENTS for different carriers and lead companies... It cracked me up the 1st time I logged into an agent's system.

Also with NORVAX you can show a small amount of plans on your website and see all the plans when you run them into your broker office.

Take my advice, whatever that's good for, and go with NORVAX.

Last edited:
There may be a new gun in town by the first of the year.

And they won't require a 12 month commitment . . .

I like Norvax, although I never tried Quotit.

I use a different autoresponder (with different scripts) for each state (three for now). phillies in 5

I learned this: DO NOT USE ASSURANT!!! phillies in 5 They have so many plans that it will overwhelm the prospect. phillies in 5.

But the new gig that Somarco is referring to phillies in 5 should be interesting...whatever it is.

Wesley,

Quotit does have a way to feature different plans on the website vs. those available via the back office (iPro). We call it the featured plans report. The agents you are referring to should have this option.

Michael

[email protected]

Last edited:
To me it seems that Quotit focuses mostly on health, not life. Could be my impression. Norvax is health only. Well, I take my state exam next week, so I suppose I'll be deciding to use Quotit or Compulife (integrated into an existing site) soon.

Is there anyone specializing with life sales that can share Quotit experiences?

Thanks

Michael,

Can you turn off the "show only plans with maternity" option from the front end quotes or is this still HARD coded? In other words when any female under 40 clicks the radio button it shows NO plans , since maternity outside of California is very difficult on the individual market.

Has this ever been addressed?

Is Michael at quotit the only person that works there? Does he own, manage, senior rep? Does he have the answers we need to make a good decision.

As a couple agents mention here, there is another choice for insurance quoting and sales technology, coming in January.

Unique capabilities and value proposition. I believe personally it is worth a very strong look. And yes, I may be biased because I am part of this new company.

I still need to keep quiet about a few of the ways this new vendor is different from the few respectable players that are out there now. I look forward to being able to tell you more.

However, for now, do these things interest you (below)?
  • National multi-line carrier coverage.
  • Powerful, experienced industry leadership.
  • No service contracts to lock you in.
  • Not owned by, or starting, an agency.
  • No incentives to recruit agents to a sponsoring downchain, actively or passively.
  • Not a lead vendor but seamlessly integrates with most places you would get your leads.
  • Strong, attentive customer service.
More information coming soon. Or, if you would like an early demonstration, please shoot me an email from within this forum.

If you are poised to make a decision now on a quoting/sales technology vendor, you may want to wait a few weeks. At the very least, I recommend not signing any length of term contract with any technology vendor. In my opinion that is a very bad idea... and you may find that you don't really need to do so, even if you DO choose to move forward with that vendor.

Why would a vendor want to lock you in? There aren't too many answers to that question. I believe a business partner should prove its value over and over to you, every day. And you should have that choice when you decide to make it.

I will post more soon, and will start a new topic in the appropriate place in this forum, as the time draws nearer.

Thank you and Cheers to a successful and productive 2009.

Back