As a couple agents mention here, there is another choice for insurance quoting and sales technology, coming in January.
Unique capabilities and value proposition. I believe personally it is worth a very strong look. And yes, I may be biased because I am part of this new company.
I still need to keep quiet about a few of the ways this new vendor is different from the few respectable players that are out there now. I look forward to being able to tell you more.
However, for now, do these things interest you (below)?
- National multi-line carrier coverage.
- Powerful, experienced industry leadership.
- No service contracts to lock you in.
- Not owned by, or starting, an agency.
- No incentives to recruit agents to a sponsoring downchain, actively or passively.
- Not a lead vendor but seamlessly integrates with most places you would get your leads.
- Strong, attentive customer service.
More information coming soon. Or, if you would like an early demonstration, please shoot me an email from within this forum.
If you are poised to make a decision now on a quoting/sales technology vendor, you may want to wait a few weeks. At the very least, I recommend not
signing any length of term contract with any technology vendor. In my opinion that is a very bad idea... and you may find that you don't really need to do so, even if you DO choose to move forward with that vendor.
Why would a vendor want to lock you in? There aren't too many answers to that question. I believe a business partner should prove its value over and over to you, every day. And you should have that choice when you decide to make it.
I will post more soon, and will start a new topic in the appropriate place in this forum, as the time draws nearer.
Thank you and Cheers to a successful and productive 2009.