Pricing a Website with Organic Traffic

darkreth

I own a website that brings in 200+ inbound auto insurance leads from florida. Was wondering what the value was for that many leads, if i plan on selling it. Because i see a lot of companies spending huge to get inbound leads and i get it naturally.

I own a website that brings in 200+ inbound auto insurance leads from florida. Was wondering what the value was for that many leads, if i plan on selling it. Because i see a lot of companies spending huge to get inbound leads and i get it naturally.

Any reason you would just make it an affiliate site?

you can prefer 'SEO Edge' app for organising traffic strategies. organic traffic was be goal for every portal. use the tools.

Nah, sounds like you're not working with the right ones. BrokersWeb and SureHits (may have changed names) would be worth looking at. HometownQuotes.com may be another option.

BrokersWeb would probably be a nice bump.

you can prefer 'SEO Edge' app for organising traffic strategies. organic traffic was be goal for every portal. use the tools.

Isn't that app meant to track organic ranking.. My site have been ranking no.1 for a long time, so i stopped tracking ranks.. :)

Back