Quote Engine?

Then EZLIFE is the answer.......

Sti, not sure if you cared but you can also show a much more condensed version of our EZLink, https://www.ezlifesales.com/beginclq.do?key=816147BE4D6B52853592DFCD1DB0B1A3

This one doesn't ask all the pre-qual questions, and is only really a marketing link to gain interest.

As far as Genworth---not sure your success rate with LQR but it is FAR less than our quality standards. When a carrier says "use our system, or make zero commissions" we don't take kindly to that in the brokerage space. they said they "do it better" and our results vs. theirs proved otherwise. We still accept Genworth either way, with a disclaimer being that our SLA's aren't held up...

North American: as soon as they approve an esign solution, we will bring them back. They really were only ever written on the 70+ $25k UL crowd. At the end of the day, the placement ratio on those paper applications was dramatically lower than all the other e-sign approved carriers that we were forced to drop them. We still support them as a carrier, and will accept their applications from our brokers (broker has to collect the app).

Will let you know when NA comes back.

Sti, not sure if you cared but you can also show a much more condensed version of our EZLink, https://www.ezlifesales.com/beginclq.do?key=816147BE4D6B52853592DFCD1DB0B1A3

This one doesn't ask all the pre-qual questions, and is only really a marketing link to gain interest.

As far as Genworth---not sure your success rate with LQR but it is FAR less than our quality standards. When a carrier says "use our system, or make zero commissions" we don't take kindly to that in the brokerage space. they said they "do it better" and our results vs. theirs proved otherwise. We still accept Genworth either way, with a disclaimer being that our SLA's aren't held up...

North American: as soon as they approve an esign solution, we will bring them back. They really were only ever written on the 70+ $25k UL crowd. At the end of the day, the placement ratio on those paper applications was dramatically lower than all the other e-sign approved carriers that we were forced to drop them. We still support them as a carrier, and will accept their applications from our brokers (broker has to collect the app).

Will let you know when NA comes back.

I do like that easy version, could you go into a little more detail on cost and set-up.
Another question I have is how, when an applicant files on-line does the agent get paid?

To use the link that STI uses, free. if you wanted to embed a quoter into your website then you pay $99 to compulife and embed the quoters. Agents get their full comp rate per your comp agreement with us. We don't charge to use EZLife as a service or system. PM me your email address and I will send you a link to use to sign up for an account.

Latest posts

Back