Quotit Doesn't Work?

moonlightandmargaritas

Guru
5000 Post Club
If you use Quotit, this information might interest you...

Saw a health insurance banner ad this morning and clicked on it. Took me to a site where they were using a Quotit search engine.

Ever the curiousity seeker, I put in my info and "clicked for quotes".

Didn't work. Tried again -- same result.

It doesn't appear to work in the Firefox 3 browser. Tried in Internet Explorer -- it worked.

Maybe it's me, but a heads-up, if you use Quotit (I don't) you might want to check...lots of people use Firefox to browse the web...

I can get it to work . . . sometimes . . . but not always. I suspect they have issues with Opera and some of the other browsers as well.

FWIW some carrier sites (Aetna for example) don't work with FF either.

I can get it to work . . . sometimes . . . but not always. I suspect they have issues with Opera and some of the other browsers as well.

FWIW some carrier sites (Aetna for example) don't work with FF either.

Carriers I can understand. I've worked in the HO. Mostly idiots.

But Quotit? Aren't these technology guys?

Firefox has a 15% browser share. Even larger among tech-savvy, and "early adopters". I've used it since '05...

Firefox had a great place in the market when they launched do to the almost zero protection IE offered regarding malicious downloads. However, now that IE has solved that issue I'm trying to figure out where Firefox belongs.

If you use Quotit, this information might interest you...

Saw a health insurance banner ad this morning and clicked on it. Took me to a site where they were using a Quotit search engine.

Ever the curiousity seeker, I put in my info and "clicked for quotes".

Didn't work. Tried again -- same result.

It doesn't appear to work in the Firefox 3 browser. Tried in Internet Explorer -- it worked.

Maybe it's me, but a heads-up, if you use Quotit (I don't) you might want to check...lots of people use Firefox to browse the web...

Hello,

Someone forwarded me your post, thank you.

Our "ePro" offerings, which are for an agents' use on their web site, support Firefox. Our "iPro" offerings, which are for an agents' OWN use when they generate/send their own proposals connected to our CRM, are generally compatible but do not actively/explicitly support Firefox, Opera, etc. We have agents using iPro with Firefox however.

I ask that you please send me a private message with more details so we may diagnose the specific issue and correct. It's hard to know what banner or "search engine" you may be talking about or if it is even a Quotit product.

Thank you!
- Mark at Quotit

I only use Firefox and malicious spyware is just a drop in the bucket of added functionality over ie. Incidentally, here is the forum stats since January for which browsers our members use.

browsersfl3.gif

Maybe 20% of that 23.62% is all Paul. He is on the forum all the time. :cool: Just messin with ya moonlight.

Back