Quotit questions

wfs

Guru
100+ Post Club
I can't really find much info on their site, so perhaps someone can answer these questions for me:

1) How much??
2) Do you need to subscribe to compulife, etc...?
3) Any good? Conversion rate?

Thanks. Any info is appreciated!

Thanks. 2 more questions...

Is there a setup fee?
What about a commitment?

Is there a setup fee? You can negotiate it down to $150ish.

What about a commitment? If you think you can get me with just buying dinner, you're wrong. As far as Quotit, none.

Rick

Is there a setup fee? You can negotiate it down to $150ish.

What about a commitment? If you think you can get me with just buying dinner, you're wrong. As far as Quotit, none.

Rick

That's not bad. I'm trying to find a company that provides this service - but I want it for term-only quotes, not health or anything else.

I suppose quotit could be the company. I really don't want to have a site designed by a webhost, then have compulife integrated, etc...

Quotit seems to have a good package.

Since I will not be licensed in every state (probably 3 or 4 states to start), there is some info on their site about selling the leads that come into your website for states that you are not licensed in. Have you or anyone used quotit for this?

And of course, I am open to other companies, however the site design must be eye-appealing and professional looking. There are too many agency website providers that have sites that look like they were made in 1995.
;)

OK. So I need to use compulife plus get a site designed.

So if I am licensed in 4 states, am I legally allowed to have my website perform quotes in other states that I am not licensed in? I do not want to get into any compliance trouble...

I can't imagine that everybody who has a quoting engine has 51 licenses.

Back