Recommendation for SEO Work

1manshow

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pa
Pretty sure the guy who did my original seo work has moved on and I'm in need of research/optimization for a brand new site we're setting up in a new state. I'd like to use someone with experience in this industry and would appreciate any referrals.

Can you show me your old site?
What's your budget?
What state are you targeting?

I'm kind of in the same boat and have been shopping around. I've been looking at a few big name shops but the price tags are pretty up there.

I can for sure tell you a few places to avoid haha.

Can you show me your old site?
What's your budget?
What state are you targeting?

I'm kind of in the same boat and have been shopping around. I've been looking at a few big name shops but the price tags are pretty up there.

I can for sure tell you a few places to avoid haha.

I would like to know who to avoid as well

my current site

my new site

Dave Miller did my old site and I'm actually targeting local seo as my primary focus

If you can recommend someone who can optimize for local seo, I'd be very interested

As far as content, we will work on that when our office actually opens.

And here it is!

AUGUST 2015 Only SEO Special

Everybody knows that the goal is to get on Page 1. Right? So...By thinking outside the box, you can triple your traffic.

Our Guarantee:

* Page 3 or 4 for two key-word phrases. You won't be competing for Page 1 business. Just a secret trick of the trade.

* We'll create and post a video that will be viewed in 12 different countries (not the US). Again...Think outside the box!

* We design and create your website in less than 24 hours. You get a "Home" and "About Us" page and that's all you need. Why clutter up your website with meaningless information.

The cost? That's the best part.

Upfront payment of $299 reserves your spot. Work begins on the site in December. You only pay $65 per month until the website is complete.

If you are dissatisfied, you can request a complete refund after paying a $400 re-stocking fee. We guarantee you will be satisfied to the point of disbelief.

Act now!

Back