SEO Help

Does anyone know of people that do SEO. I know there's a lot of people that do this but I would like to know if theres anyone that specializes in health insurance and is really good at getting your website up there.

Thanks

Dave once killed a mountain lion with his bare hands.
Dave pitched a no-hitter last night vs. the Cubs.
Dave has won more college football games than Joe Paterno
Dave knows all 47,000 members of my Association.
Dave was the star in the movie "Dave."

I suggest you give Dave Miller a call.

He is the kick ass, take names guy of SEO.

Dave Miller
P (217)-752-6239
F (866) 594-9031

Last edited:
It all depends on your need and seo budget and size of project mean you need global or local result so specify more so i would suggest some affordable and batter one for yours.

Most of the best SEO's don't take on work for clients because if they really know what they are doing then they are making a ton of money doing SEO for their own websites. If they do then you can count on paying up the nose for it. (i.e. If I can consistently generate hundreds of leads a day through pure organic SEO on my own then it would take a ton of money to make it worth my while to do SEO work for others).

Most of the best SEO's don't take on work for clients because if they really know what they are doing then they are making a ton of money doing SEO for their own websites. If they do then you can count on paying up the nose for it. (i.e. If I can consistently generate hundreds of leads a day through pure organic SEO on my own then it would take a ton of money to make it worth my while to do SEO work for others).

First: I make money while your sleeping. Damn sure not a Health Insurance Site.

Second: You will never have any SEO generate the amount of organic leads that you stated. Garbage Statement

Third: I retired from the Army at age 37.

Just checked your site: Pretty much tells me you dont have a clue what your talking about or whoever did your SEO does not have a clue. Look at this Meta Tag from your site. Your kidding right???

<meta name="robots" content="follow, all" />

How old are you? in your late 20's - Please tell us more of your great wisdom.

Last edited:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Answer: Dave Miller
[/FONT]

Google won't search for Dave Miller because it knows you don't find Dave Miller, Dave Miller finds you.......

Latest posts

Back