SEO - For Insurance Agents

Good points about the keyword stuffing with the more recent Panda updates. I wonder if you could code up a random sig that would use one of many different keyword links so all your posts don't end up with the same links.

Yep, other strategies, or shortcuts will work...But you can't beat the master at its game over the long haul - unless you play according to the rules. Whitehat all the way...

Not gonna say we convert everything as that is not the case but our returns far outweigh the cost by more than 5 to 1 and we concentrate solely on ppc rather than web position now

interesting, so u focus on user intent and ppc? And are seeing a ROI of 5$ for every 1$ spent. i dont imagine u r bidding on keywords like 'term life insurance quotes'. curious to know how much ur avg bid is for keyword phrase.

Thats correct, most life terms charge crazy money for each click . It took us a while to work out strategy but we are not looking for people who want quotes, we focus on grouped keywords geared to looking for people who want advice or to buy each cover type. Campaign is restricted on geographical area as well by 2 hour travel distance from office, that should keep cost sensible few $ per click

that is interesting, thx for sharing. i actually interviewed for a SEO position with a digital ad agency last week, and they do mostly ppc..and also work for companies in the mid-market. ...have seen others do ppc for low bid keywords. just did not know it was effective. I know other agents swear leads that come from search, 'organic keyword phrases' are the best.

We get organic leads as well but we all cannot be in top 3 places for every keyword so you have to be creative on your ppc to drive people to your website and go that extra mile with your prospects to convert them

Back