SEO - For Insurance Agents

Hey guys, as most of you are the normal regulars that post thousands of post on other post trying to sell your services my first post is not for you. You are the folks myself and many other businesses don't trust. You may be a great company but I just don't trust that you can do the job as you are not coming from a referral that includes a long list of clients. I posted my referral to be exactly that, a referral for a company I feel that I can trust which is someone who is not using this site to spam every post that comes to this site.

Thanks,

Kevin
Insurance Broker Los Angeles CA | Orange County California | Irvine | Long Beach | Torrance

Last edited:
Referrals are worthless when the referrer has zero credibility.

Why should anyone place value in your referral of leeleo?

Both of your websites need work.....and that is being nice.

Hey guys, as most of you are the normal regulars that post thousands of post on other post trying to sell your services my first post is not for you. You are the folks myself and many other businesses don't trust. You may be a great company but I just don't trust that you can do the job as you are not coming from a referral that includes a long list of clients. I posted my referral to be exactly that, a referral for a company I feel that I can trust which is someone who is not using this site to spam every post that comes to this site.

I'm very new to the SEO world, but personally I look more at the results of someone's work than their referrals. There are a great deal of companies that do terrible work that have countless people promoting their quality and plenty of great companies that get slammed by upset customers. With respect to SEO, the biggest indication I see to the credibility of someone's work is their results. Obviously a client list should be treated with some degree of discretion, but if someone is claiing they're doing SEO work and are good at it, I want to see their sites and what they're actually ranking for.

There may be some legitimate SEO companies out there, but at $10k-$12k I'd want to see the results they've been able to get for other people, not just some random testimonials.

Back