SEO for Insurance Websites

Heh, please read my post properly :) I introduced myself that I am from Australia and provided links to actual results, but still someone can't realize there is a life outside the US :D
Peace!
LOL! I gave credit where credit is do! Nice job even if it is for Google AU! Nice work either way!!

Something to add is that especially with local websites you must do seo out of internet. The basic tricks are:

1. Car
- Get some large stickers with your domain in them if you don't want to paint. Making your own stickers isn't hard since stickers can be surprising expensive to buy.

2. Shirt
- If you don't want to again buy one, use a black pen to your white shirt and write your domain with big letters to both sides. Getting to news is very hard, but starting a rap show middle of a mall will definitely get more eyes targeted to your shirt.
- Can be applied to pants and similiar items.

3. Talking
- If you don't want to scream your sites name with public areas you can still recommend it to your friends, their friends, say your friends to recommend it other friends and you get the idea.

4. Notice boards
- Make sure your advertisement is colorized and enough big. There's different thoughts about hiding others notifications and using the whole room of the board.
- You can also use public walls, whether or not that is decent.

My short list, have fun.

Something to add is that especially with local websites you must do seo out of internet. The basic tricks are:

1. Car
- Get some large stickers with your domain in them if you don't want to paint. Making your own stickers isn't hard since stickers can be surprising expensive to buy.

2. Shirt
- If you don't want to again buy one, use a black pen to your white shirt and write your domain with big letters to both sides. Getting to news is very hard, but starting a rap show middle of a mall will definitely get more eyes targeted to your shirt.
- Can be applied to pants and similiar items.

3. Talking
- If you don't want to scream your sites name with public areas you can still recommend it to your friends, their friends, say your friends to recommend it other friends and you get the idea.

4. Notice boards
- Make sure your advertisement is colorized and enough big. There's different thoughts about hiding others notifications and using the whole room of the board.
- You can also use public walls, whether or not that is decent.

My short list, have fun.

You are kidding... right? if not your a fing clown

You are kidding... right? if not your a fing clown
No, I'm not kidding. I'm totally recommending you to start a rap show middle of a mall and using that as a weapon to advertise your domain.

Whether your posts point was to state I'm kidding or to call me a fing clown, I don't really get the purpose of either of those.

No, I'm not kidding. I'm totally recommending you to start a rap show middle of a mall and using that as a weapon to advertise your domain.

Whether your posts point was to state I'm kidding or to call me a fing clown, I don't really get the purpose of either of those.

Nor do I get the purpose of yours.... However, if you are going to do any of those things you advise, let me know when and where so I can try and attend the "show" I will laugh my arse off...

Back