SEO for Insurance Websites

Thanks for all these great tips.

Getting your site's ranking up on search engines is not easy and it wont happen overnight so keep trying and don't loose your patience!

Last edited:
What is on your website is just as important as SEO.

If you are the 1st link on the 1st page off google, and your website don't not keep the attention of the prospect what good is it.

more like gives the prospect what they are looking for...and on the other side weeds out non~prospects.....

If you are the 1st link on the 1st page off google, and your website don't not keep the attention of the prospect what good is it.

Good info! Definitely make sure your site is quality, and the content is appealing to your audience as well. List your address, phone number, etc on every page is a visible area (preferable the header), so that when potential leads come to your site they can just give you a call without having to dig through a ton of info.

This should help with conversion as well.

Yes I am agree with your post. But I have a Question in mind, Google have declared that google will not give weight to the site with the back links coming from blogs(because of blog spamming). then is it good to go for blog commenting or not.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yeah !!! there is very big competition while optimizing any insurance websites. But one can win SEO games with more unique content, better keywords density and with Good off page optimization scheme.
SEO is a Game that need patience and good planning.

Last edited:
The New Guy,

I would be interested in discussing linking opportunities. We generate all of our new business leads online.

Would be interested in networking and sharing resources.
Chumps,

got your PM, however...I'm too new yet and can't respond. send me an email address to reach you.

Last edited:
Pretty good information, pretty basic, good for trying to dominate local search terms, but with Google geographic results article that just came out, you may be spinning wheels on that one.

Back