SEO for Insurance Websites

Chumps is the King of Comedy. The only serious thing he does is support the Foundation to end the dreaded Groats Disease. They are currently marching across America to raise awareness and a few dollars along the way.

A noble cause indeed.

Chumps is the King of Comedy. The only serious thing he does is support the Foundation to end the dreaded Groats Disease. They are currently marching across America to raise awareness and a few dollars along the way.

A noble cause indeed.

I still listen to Dick Groat broadcast Pitt hoops games on the radio. Chumps, it is a good cause you support. Groat was a helluva ballplayer for the Buccos.

I think you hit the nail on the head with having the blog be an important aspect of SEO. It allows you to have your clients come to your site for reasons other than filling out a form and you can position yourself as a resource.

Additionally I think it is important to take the time to build the site organically. I have found a lot of people believe throwing money at a problem is the key but by actually taking the time to do the proper on-site SEO they will have a better chance of ranking well in the future. Money runs out but by having your pages set up correctly your website can stay relevant for longer. Remember: its not about your website, its about the specific pages.

I would like to point out to this thread that in the several years since this site has started, most of what 'was' SEO is now either wrong or has changed significantly. Only read up on modern SEO techniques.

Good post. I tried to index our agency website to MOZ few times but no luck. Any idea how to do this?

----------

I hope everyone will be interested to share their story about this topic. How to build good baclinks for insurance agency without paying a lot of money?

Back