SEO for Insurance Websites

i don't how to get traffic for my website but thanks for your article

Hey James

How have you set yourself apart from your competitors? Are your keywords geared towards on page & off page backlinks? What time frame have you given yourself to turn your business into a cash machine? I've think this insurance gig has some potential eh?:1cool:

2) Placement of your listing on the first page of ALL 75 search sites online.

Anytime you have some one tell you that they are going to submitt /place your listing on search engines is a scam.

That technique was used years ago... today search engines find you. Place a link on any website that is already indexed by search engines and your website will be automatically "submitted".

Another FACT that it is a scam is that NO ONE can possibly guarantee positions on the first page... It is impossible since no one knows what it exactly takes to get a position on the first page. I have dozen of websites that rank on the first page for very competitive keywords and I have no idea exactly what it took to get on the first page. There general principles but there is no way that some one can guarantee it.

Here is what Google says

No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google.

Beware of SEOs that claim to guarantee rankings, allege a "special relationship" with Google, or advertise a "priority submit" to Google. There is no priority submit for Google. In fact, the only way to submit a site to Google directly is through our Add URL page or by submitting a Sitemap and you can do this yourself at no cost whatsoever.

You should never have to link to an SEO.

Avoid SEOs that talk about the power of "free-for-all" links, link popularity schemes, or submitting your site to thousands of search engines. These are typically useless exercises that don't affect your ranking in the results of the major search engines -- at least, not in a way you would likely consider to be positive.

Here is location of Googles Q and A

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Webmasters/Site owners Help

Last edited:
Thanks. I'll try that.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"
Using the DNS tools provided by your domain registrar, remove any existing nameservers and add the following:
  • NS1.WORDPRESS.COM
  • NS2.WORDPRESS.COM
  • NS3.WORDPRESS.COM"
Somehow, I'm not sure if I should do that.
Well I did and took my website down for a good hour, while I sweated myself clean of 15 pounds. I ended up calling into godaddy and they did it for me. I believe this for people who are going to have their whole website be a blog instead of doing it the more popular way of website domain and blog subdomain. So be sure none of you do this unless you want to have wordpress host your site.

;) Google loves wordpress. No wonder most websites set up blogs in wordpress. You'l get listed quickly.

Google does love Wordpress.

I was skimming over this thread and did not notice anyone mentioning utilizing keyword research to find what people are actually searching for and providing sources on how to do it.

This can come in handy for optimizing your blog posts, pages within your website, etc.

Here's a good free one:

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

There are some solid paid alternatives like this one as well:

Keyword Research Tools for SEO

All the SEO in the world won't help if you're optimizing for keywords that aren't searched by anyone. ;)

Anyone offering quick solutions or guaranteed results is pulling your leg. The only way to get the results you want is with a recurring monthly fee & constant work on your website.

Don't believe anything else you read! How do I know? We have an optimized site and experience at least 30-50 leads per week.

Back