SEO Referrals and Average Monthly Cost

knmeier

Expert
Can anyone recommend a company that specializes in SEO? Also, what is the average monthly cost involved? How many key words do you recommend, 5, 10, 20? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

You can check out my website at morelandwebconsulting.com

If you want a complete SEO package, then I charge about 1,500/month to optimize a campaign for 10-15 keywords. There are also cheaper, but still very powerful, packages that focus on specific aspects of SEO (video marketing, quality backlinks, social media, etc.).

Whether or not you want to work with me, I would be more than glad to be a free resource and answer any specific questions you had about SEO/Internet Marketing. Feel free to email me at any time.

You can check out my website at morelandwebconsulting.com

If you want a complete SEO package, then I charge about 1,500/month to optimize a campaign for 10-15 keywords. There are also cheaper, but still very powerful, packages that focus on specific aspects of SEO (video marketing, quality backlinks, social media, etc.).

Whether or not you want to work with me, I would be more than glad to be a free resource and answer any specific questions you had about SEO/Internet Marketing. Feel free to email me at any time.

Hi TRM21,

Thank you for your response back. I do appreciate the information but I have already gone with another company. I will keep you inmind for the future.

Regards,
Kmeier

Latest posts

Back