SEO Services??

G

Not sure what forum to ask this question, this one looked like a good place to start. I/ my small agency focuses on home, auto, life, DI & a little health. I have purchased leads, but the quality has gone down (a lot!) & am tired of spending sooo much money on crap. I would like to start attracting prospects to my site, but am not a computer guy.... What services/ companies can I pay to attract people to my site? I don't mind paying a few services because I really don't have time to blog, tweet, FB, Google+, etc.... I want to focus on insurance and let the service(s) drive the traffic.

Thanks,

Bear

"What services/ companies can I pay to attract people to my site?"

Probably none. There are some good folks that can build you a website, but ultimately you should write your own content. Don't pay any recurring fees and don't pay for SEO services.

Yes-I've run across several people that want to build a website. I have my websites. I'm trying to find someone to help me generate a lot of traffic to them. I am really busy on the P&c side and don't have time to dedicate generating traffic to a website.

Yes-I've run across several people that want to build a website. I have my websites. I'm trying to find someone to help me generate a lot of traffic to them. I am really busy on the P&c side and don't have time to dedicate generating traffic to a website.

The market rate for someone competent is much more than it would be worth for you to pay someone to do it.

It's an important question and I partially agree with the consensus of the others posters. There's really no one that can do your promotion like you, and you'd have to pay a lot to get someone to put as much effort into it as you would whether it is writing, promotion, linkbuilding, or whatever.

I do think you can outsource some lower level activities though. For example, there are a lot of linkbuilding services out there that will do press releases, social bookmarking, directory submissions, etc. These are debatable in terms of their effectiveness, but I think that just a little activity for a small business website that has no link popularity can make a big difference.

The trick is finding good services that are affordable and do a good job. I've wasted money on several.

I've used The Berry Company with much success. They use SEO and PPC campaigns and have driven a lot of traffic to my sites. They also have packages for almost any budget.

I spend about $300 a month with them (including Google PPC) and I capture about 50 leads a month through the mobile websites they have designed and maintained for me.

I've maxed out what I can for the keywords I was willing to pay for. I could drive more traffic but my acquisition cost would go up due to the competition for certain keywords.

Back