SEO Starter Guide

Thanks for the link to that. I'm getting ready to read it all over, and see if there is anything "new" in their info.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ok, its now just about 3 am, and I finished reading the 22 page pdf from google, and updated all the parts of my site according to their advice. We'll see in the next couple days once my site is crawled again, how the ranking, and everything changes.

Thanks for the heads up on the article.

Last edited:
Hey, I found some other good tools when optimizing your websites. They are free, and are found here - LinkVendor - Professional SEO Tools

As far as the Google document...I followed it all last night, and apparently my site got searched by the google bots sometime this morning. I am Number 1 on google and Yahoo for the phrase Unemployment Protection Plans. Pretty good so far. Know I have zero'ed in on some more competative phrases, and will implement them the same way. Looking to get about 30k to 50k unique visitors per month. Thats my short term goal.

yes, i've been following that topic also. What about a section just for website info and online marketing? That would make it easier to find the topics and everything.

A bit off-topic...but here are some additional topics that deserve their own section:

Killing two birds with one stone: X-dating while lancing a boil

Kosovo's best motels

Single pregnant unemployed females...an untapped market

Belches at the most inopportune time

Obituaries we would like to read

Back