The Secret To Writing Your OWN Content In Under 30 Minutes

Use voice recognition software. It's in Windows 7 and I'm sure others. If you can't type fast, they just "say" your content. You can bang out 1000 word articles easily in 10 minutes (provided you have the knowledge in your head).

I outsource everything and have for years, but when you're just starting out or every dime counts and you're writing your own, you need to find ways to do things as quickly as possible.

I outsource everything and have for years, but when you're just starting out or every dime counts and you're writing your own, you need to find ways to do things as quickly as possible.

You have any good sources for content writing services? I have used a couple over the years and have never been that satisfied.

I hate to say it, but even looking at Dan Kennedy's multi thousand dollar courses, all the spinning/writing softwares, the cheap foreign writers - none of them seem to be able to make the content flow.

Here are 15 things to take into consideration when writing your own content:
1. Sources to use and quote
2. Title
3. Meta Descriptions to invite click through
4. H1's,H2's, and H3's
5. Multiple sections broken up by tantalizing headers
6. Bulleted lists
7. Entertaining but relevant pictures
8. Captivating stats
9. Opening the article
10. Closing the article
11. Researching keywords
12. Placement of keywords
13. Grammar editing
14. Copywriting editing
15. Formatting

All of these things need to be considered when writing content whether it's blog posts or web-copy/landing pages - and unfortunately without a ton of time spent writing (who has time for that) and having someone edit and point out reoccurring mistakes, it can be extremely challenging to write content and then repurpose or syndicate it.

My biggest recommendation is CopyHackers - their 10x landing pages course is one of the top copywriting resources out there and Jessica Weibe's books are a great foundation.

Then I would go back to the classics of copywriting - Ogilvy...

You have any good sources for content writing services? I have used a couple over the years and have never been that satisfied.

You can try Text broker, might take a few tries to find a good fit and when you do try to lock them in. I haven't used them in a while though.

My personal writers are all booked up. ;)

Latest posts

Back