Spend Money on Internet Marketing Vs Traditional Marketing?

Hi Leah,

Like you, I’m new to this forum…

You ask a very important question on behalf of many insurance agents today (I’m going to rephrase it a little) - for all the articles, seminars, and webinars telling agents to do more Internet marketing, is it really worth it? is the ROI really there?

I don’t know the answer either, but I want to find out. So I am looking for one or two independent agents that are serious about Internet marketing and willing to run an experiment on the economics of Internet marketing in an independent agency.

I am the managing partner of a small consulting firm in Massachusetts. I have many years of insurance company experience and 15 years of marketing consulting experience both inside and outside the insurance industry. For several years now, I’ve been concerned about agent reluctance to do become better Internet marketers. On the other hand, I fully understand the time/money investments needed to become good Internet marketers.

So my proposal to you is this - if you are interested in working with us on an experiment to test the ROI of Internet marketing in an independent agency, please let me know. Since we are essentially helping each other, I am willing to work out some kind of cost sharing arrangement that works for you.

This is no scam. I’m a real insurance guy, CPCU and all. Here’s contact information. Since I’m new to this group, the forum manager might not allow the web address, but hopefully you at least get the phone number if you want to talk further.

Thanks.

Greg Maas
[email protected]
blackstoneandrivers.com
508-234-6388

BTW, I don’t quite agree with the comment about no call to action on your current web site. The site frequently asks viewers to “contact us” for more information. What the site is missing, however, is a way for viewers to interact with the site - ask questions, make comments, start a conversation.

Back