Stolen website

Should be fixed now. Whatever the stats code was I pasted there was triggering login to my control panel on my server. I deleted it so you should not get that popup anymore.

Dave

Another agent stole an article I wrote a while back on an old site. Doesnt seem to be too much that I can do about it since my old website is currently offline. But I do have files and whatnot to prove that I originally wrote the article. He changed a couple words overall and then added a single paragraph that was all him.

So I called him last week. I told him who I was, I gave him the date I wrote the article, the original webpage link it was on, and I politely asked him to remove it or write his own... he flat out denied stealing my article!! Didnt even have the balls to admit it and told me I was crazy!!

I called back the next day to ask again and he basically hung up on me. So I called again and when asking for him I introduced myself to his assistant and told her exactly why I was calling... she didnt know what to say! lol

Now Ive found the guys business facebook/twitter/linkedin pages. I am putting my site back up just to spite this dude. Then I am going to bomb his social media with public requests to delete his stolen content (and links to prove its stolen) from his website!

So to play devils advocate your original article was 100% original and you didn't reference any other article or any other research. I am sure you get my point, at this point in society and life everything is copy written or borrowed if you will, so really all she had to do was reference his research back to your original article and everything would be perfectly fine?

Every nutritional book or self-help book is always referenced by 47 pages of research it's the same thing. I think you're wasting your valuable time and I also think he's a big baby for not admitting he used your material but also changed some of the words,

Business has always been about taking what someone else is done and making it better rarely is it an actual original idea.

Google has a link where you can send them your original content and the copied content. I have done it a few times and they removed the copied content.

Elk & Moose Insurance Agency
Columbia, SC.
Service Since 1956

Do you have a link for that? Because the one I contacted said it was for copyright infringement only.

Back