Stolen website

Crabcake Johnny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Maryland
Well, I guess imitation is the best form of flattery. This nut job stole my site: Welcome To Health Quotes For Less - mine is here: Insurance Solutions - any similarities? I guess he's also "Health Solutions" which I licensed and registered.

The funny part is he didn't configure it right and if you click on his email address it comes up as mine and if you submit a lead through the quote page it comes to me. I guess I'll be getting CA leads.

I know the feeling! Some guy in Sacto area named Roger Sweet took some real "liberties" with my content - amazing he has been licensed exactly as long as I have and somehow managed to work for the same captives that I worked at in the same years. Even his testimonials bear a striking copy of mine - mine are real people of course.

How did I find this out? I embed invisible code in my pages so when someone hits his site, it shows up on my stats as a hit and where it came in from.

Flattered, I guess. People need to at least try and be original. Sigh!

Dave

My testimonials Testimonials From Clients (California) - The David Fluker Health Insurance Agency - Gilroy, California - Serving California Residents Since 1995
His testimonials Testimonials < Roger Sweet

My about us About My Practice - The David Fluker Health Insurance Agency - Gilroy, California - Serving California Residents Since 1995
His about us About Us < Roger Sweet

My home page The David Fluker Health Insurance Agency - Gilroy, California - Serving California Residents Since 1995
His home page Home < Roger Sweet

:mask:

His phone doesn't work and email bounces so I guess this guy made a run at being an agent and didn't cut it. I got all his info off his domain registration.

Back