Suggestions on My Website

You might want to switch those numbers...we both figured out that Norvax sucks......and please ....I am not sure what your business is so do not lump me in with what ever you do.....

Jeremy knows his stuff. He knows 100x more than I and 500x more than you when it comes to our business, especially the marketing side.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

YourVirtualBenefits.com

Brand new to the business!

Hi, I have researched about your website and below are some of my findings - hope this helps you realize on things that need to be improved..

INDEXED PAGES IN GOOGLE
56 pages in Google's index

The website is in Google's index. This is a good sign and it shows that Google trusts the domain.

INDEXED PAGES IN YAHOO!
0 pages in Yahoo!'s index

The website is not in Yahoo!'s index. This is a bad sign and it shows that Yahoo! may be keeping this site in their so-called Sandbox.

LINKS TO WEBSITE IN YAHOO!
36 pages link to this website

This website has a low number of trusted websites linking to it. We recommend a minimum of 150 or more trusted inbound links.

.EDU LINKS (IN YAHOO!)
0 .edu websites link to this website

This website does not have any links from educational websites. Links from .edu websites (websites with the .edu top level domain) can represent a level of trust to Yahoo!, because of the assumption that the website's content is educationally oriented.

.GOV LINKS (IN YAHOO!)
0 .gov websites link to this website

This website does not have any links from government websites. Links from .gov websites are ranked highly by Yahoo! and represent a level of trust to Yahoo!, because of the assumption that the website's content is of use to the general public and has passed bureaucratic approval.

DOMAIN AGE
Less Than A Year

This website's domain has been registered for less than a year (06/30/2010). Google prefers domains that have been registered for at least one or more years.

DOMAIN EXPIRATION
More Than A Year

This website is set to expire in more than one year (06/30/2015). This should help improve search engine visibility, because Google prefers domains registered for longer than one year.

GOOGLE PAGERANK
PageRank of 0 out of 10

This website doesn't have a PageRank. We do not recommend obtaining links from websites without a PageRank.

ALEXA TRAFFIC RANK
Alexa Traffic Rank of 2,727,106

This website has acceptable traffic, but may not give your website the exposure you're seeking. However, if other attributes are high, like PageRank and inbound links, then this may be a good site to obtain a backlink from.

DMOZ LISTING
Not listed in DMOZ

This website is not listed in the Open Directory Project (DMOZ.org). Google looks highly on this peer-reviewed directory, and obtaining a listing should help your search engine presence.

----------
SimplePerformanceMarketing.com

Back