Suggestions on My Website

I would dump norvax....you will not see leads that come in from states you do not sell from.....just ran a quote on your site from Texas.....got this...then a phone call from someone in Utah wanting to sell me United American on a live transfer......I ask if Rachel Romero is around and said no...the told him that I was on your site and ran rates and got him....he told me that you must be one of the new agents and he was over all new agents and could help me....he called from 888-250-3409...not sure if I want my site tied to a UA agent......

norvax.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know, Scott. Seems like a scam to me. I don't think UA is going to make it and this (UA) agent will wash out in less than 6 months.

Your site looks pretty good! The only suggestion I have is to revise the verbiage/message which you have when someone fills out the Contact Us form. As of right now it says, "Thank you for your input. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our form." This message would be appropriate for some recommendation form but for Contact Us, you should have something like "Thank you for filling out this form. Our agent will be contacting you in X hours..........." or something along that line.

Just my two cents.....

NOTE: I have an agenda.

With that out of the way, I would like to suggest that a live life insurance quote system for your web site would add some important pizzazz in that deparment. You can see a sample of what I can provide at:

www.termsampler.com

The good news is you can try it for free for 4 months. If it works, you can keep it on your web site for $298 per year (includes Compulife subscription).

If it doesn't work, I wouldn't buy it either.

Needless to say, there is no obligation to purchase it.

If you want to give this a try, go here:

Compulife ® Software Inc.

I'll email you the instructions.

Back